Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Solution : just pretend one piece new chapter is like saturday morning cartoon of waiting time.

if I can survive waiting months for new episode on tom and jerry tales season 1 on kids wb. Waiting for One piece chapter is nothing for me.

I miss old lance, whoever lance has become is someone I don't and won't give a shit about
Post automatically merged:

He decides to come here to tell us he won't provide summaries or spoilers for this chap. He knows we literally treat him like God n it went to his head. He is playing games that no one cares for anymore
Okay so we’re on the same page. Do you know how dangerous Monday spoilers are for a leaker? Of course lance will be mad.

Okay so we’re on the same page. Do you know how dangerous Monday spoilers are for a leaker? Of course lance will be mad.
He can be mad all he wants, if he has nothing to do with Monday spoils then what's it matter to him? The law would've cleared out his competition and he would've been back on top, instead he has a cry n a sook and is now the hottest topic on WG bc he is a qualified cuck

He can be mad all he wants, if he has nothing to do with Monday spoils then what's it matter to him? The law would've cleared out his competition and he would've been back on top, instead he has a cry n a sook and is now the hottest topic on WG bc he is a qualified cuck
Releasing spoilers on monday will put lance in the radar too. It’s about fear not competition and shit. Lance has every right to get mad.

Status
Not open for further replies.