Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Further proves my point. Putting consensual stuff on a manga for boys isn't taboo but non-con is too much. Plus, Viola's name literally means violate. You might think Oda got that from somewhere.
What I'm more baffled by his how people act like she did anything wrong. When Doffy has literally been blackmailing Viola by threatening to kill her father Riku (canon).
You know Viola also means purple right? Scarlet and purple? The two colors of the ex Spanish flag?

I know that. But let me ask you a question. Do you think Viola has any choice in the matter if Doffy asked for sex?
She hasn't and probably didn't
That's why the SBS didn't really make sense to me when the justification was about DR being a passione country. Considering the amount of taboo topics One Piece has, I'm sure it could've been indirectly mentioned that what Viola was not in her power instead of going against the manga's info

She hasn't and probably didn't
That's why the SBS didn't really make sense to me when the justification was about DR being a passione country. Considering the amount of taboo topics One Piece has, I'm sure it could've been indirectly mentioned that what Viola was not in her power instead of going against the manga's info
The word "passion" implied sex. Oda can't just write the word "sex" in a children's manga.

Status
Not open for further replies.