Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
According to Anti Zoro Pirates this is the 234° time that ZKK is dead.

Are you guys trying to convince us or yourselves?

It's curious how ZKK can't stay dead once for good, according to them it constantly dies and then revives, dies and revives etc.
That's why they say "oh look, now it's dead" every single week :milaugh:.
Wasn't ZKK dead also the last week and week before it and so on, was it?

ZKK didnt happen yet sure, what I dont get is why are you dismissing clear information (stated in manga and anime) that are saying that Kaido aint done until he is decapitate, that is what I dont get from you guys.
mate read closer
kaido has to be defeated before you even talk about getting killed
so when am talking about about luffy failing to even knock him out
am not caring about your zkk spam.

go tell someone who does

As a Luffy fan, I feel like he shouldn't be back against Kaido, he had his chance, Oda chose to make him lose. It's time for something else, I'm joining ZKK faction, it is now the best outcome possible imo
It’s not a shame that Luffy lost. In a 1vs1 always bet on Kaido. This quote has a big relevance. Oda's fault was to give Luffy a 1vs1 fight against Kaido. On one side Luffy needs to win but on the other side Kaido's defeat would be unsatisfying. It should’ve been Luffy,Zoro and Yamato vs Kaido until the end

It's curious how ZKK can't stay dead once for good, according to them it constantly dies and then revives, dies and revives etc.
ZKK has been dead since before it was born. :milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:
Be satisfied with Zolo killing the World's second strongest man EoS. Zolo has no business killing the WS.

To be fair I still don't know how Oda would bring Zoro back in the game with enough power to behead Kaido without pulling out another asspull.

But I would like it nevertheless.:milaugh:

outside of worstgen its been dead for months

but this place is a zoro wanker safe space and zoro fans push it every single week, so logically there's some push back

mate read closer
kaido has to be defeated before you even talk about getting killed
so when am talking about about luffy failing to even knock him out
am not caring about your zkk spam.

go tell someone who does
defeated with kaido happen only when he get decapitate that is what I dont get from you....are you blind? Kaido will stand up again after a super punch no matter what, the only thing stopping him is death. Look I am done with you all guys, this year we will see super party for one side of the fandom and crying for the other one:suresure::myman:

As a Luffy fan, I feel like he shouldn't be back against Kaido, he had his chance, Oda chose to make him lose. It's time for something else, I'm joining ZKK faction, it is now the best outcome possible imo
ah yes makes more sense for another unconscious guy close to death bloke to beat him .rofl
realistically
the raid should fail now

defeated with kaido happen only when he get decapitate that is what I dont get from you....are you blind? Kaido will stand up again after a super punch no matter what, the only thing stopping him is death. Look I am done with you all guys, this year we will see super party for one side of the fandom and crying for the other one:suresure::myman:
"defeated with kaido happen only when he get decapitate"

learn to read.

he has been defeated 7 times you melt

Status
Not open for further replies.