Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Go ahead the mods are asleep
Today I mentioned that he is one of three people:
Hiyori, Denjiro or Toki and each character was given a percentage!
Coming to our topic.. I added to the characters an unexpected and very exotic character..
Before getting to know the character, we go back a little to Chapter 1041, specifically at the frame of Rizzo and Jimbe.. With the frame, we knew that Rizzo had finished preparing for something?!
What is this thing?
We leave Rizzo's talk and now move on to today's leaks!
According to a reliable leak, the leaker says that someone appeared in Orochi Castle and was very angry
After thinking about it, I saw that it was far from being Denjiro and Hiyori because they are in Onigashima!
We're left with Toki...let's say she's the one who showed up at the sheaths in chapter 1006 and cured them!
Thus, you come out of the three characters I mentioned in the comments!
So who is that character that appeared in Orochi Castle?
Going back to Raizo's words... What if these preparations had begun 20 years ago?
Wait a minute, what are you baking?
Well, I myself am not convinced by this statement.. but I want to present my opinion and motivate you.
OK, let's continue...
The preparations, as I mentioned, were started by Raizo twenty years ago, that is, when Odin was in prison..
We now come to Toki's ability.. As we know, Toki visited Odin in prison and spoke to him and told her that he would not die!
What if she helped him and moved him with his handcuffs to the future 20 years of his imprisonment?!
Well suppose this is true then who was executed?
Alright, let's get back to the risotto!
What if at that time Raizu made a shadow copy in the form of Odin and also 8 other shadow copies of him and the sheaths, except for Kangoro!
Oh dear, you are starting to freak out!! 😂😂
Well.. at the time of the execution he was executed is a copy of Odin's shadow and for disguise, most of the sheaths walked with Raizu's plan that he started with Toki and Oden.. Raizu at the time was watching Kanjuro and knew that he was the traitor because he is a ninja and ninjas have these moves.. Like what we saw Shinobu..
Rizu told his master about the traitor, and Odin knew he would die for nothing if he surrendered.
So he asked Toki to transport him to the future, specifically to our present time, in Orochi Castle in the capital of flowers..
And they created the story of the execution and walked on Kangoro, Orochi and Kaido..
So far I'm not convinced of what I'm saying, but I see it logically only 10%..
Well, let's continue.. when Kangoro appeared in the image of Odin in chapter 1007, all the sheaths ran towards him except for two..
They are Raizu and Asura.
Asura by nature never trusts anyone.. so why did Raizu not trust this person?
The reason for his lack of confidence is because he knew that he would not appear here, but in the promised place, which is Orochi Castle, and the reason for this was in order to appear in front of the people at the fire party and reassure them..
I am still not convinced of my words dear reader!
Well, I will go with you and come with you.. Why was it mentioned in Chapter 1041 by Momonoski.. He said at the time that if my father was here and saw the state of the state, would he open the Wano borders?
This is another unconvincing evidence, but if we look from Oda's perspective, we will find that it is 10% convincing.
So why is this character mentioned now, especially after the narrator announced Luffy's defeat?
Who will stop him now and everyone on Onigashima is almost dead?
A strong character like Odin must appear to turn the scales of war
I leave your opinion..?

At this point I'll rather have Kaido killing himself than Luffy "beating" him 1v1 unless Oda makes it a point that Luffy and Kaido are roughly in the same condition

In feudal Japan, taiko were often used to motivate troops, call out orders or announcements, and set a marching pace; marches were usually set to six paces per beat of the drum.[13][14] During the 16th-century Warring States period, specific drum calls were used to communicate orders for retreating and advancing.[15] Other rhythms and techniques were detailed in period texts. According to the war chronicle Gunji Yoshū, nine sets of five beats would summon an ally to battle, while nine sets of three beats, sped up three or four times, was the call to advance and pursue an enemy.[16] Folklore from the 16th century on the legendary 6th-century Emperor Keitai offers a story that he obtained a large drum from China, which he named Senjin-daiko (線陣太鼓, "front drum").[17] The Emperor was thought to have used it to both encourage his own army and intimidate his enemies.[17]

it's less interesting now imo

Today I mentioned that he is one of three people:
Hiyori, Denjiro or Toki and each character was given a percentage!
Coming to our topic.. I added to the characters an unexpected and very exotic character..
Before getting to know the character, we go back a little to Chapter 1041, specifically at the frame of Rizzo and Jimbe.. With the frame, we knew that Rizzo had finished preparing for something?!
What is this thing?
We leave Rizzo's talk and now move on to today's leaks!
According to a reliable leak, the leaker says that someone appeared in Orochi Castle and was very angry
After thinking about it, I saw that it was far from being Denjiro and Hiyori because they are in Onigashima!
We're left with Toki...let's say she's the one who showed up at the sheaths in chapter 1006 and cured them!
Thus, you come out of the three characters I mentioned in the comments!
So who is that character that appeared in Orochi Castle?
Going back to Raizo's words... What if these preparations had begun 20 years ago?
Wait a minute, what are you baking?
Well, I myself am not convinced by this statement.. but I want to present my opinion and motivate you.
OK, let's continue...
The preparations, as I mentioned, were started by Raizo twenty years ago, that is, when Odin was in prison..
We now come to Toki's ability.. As we know, Toki visited Odin in prison and spoke to him and told her that he would not die!
What if she helped him and moved him with his handcuffs to the future 20 years of his imprisonment?!
Well suppose this is true then who was executed?
Alright, let's get back to the risotto!
What if at that time Raizu made a shadow copy in the form of Odin and also 8 other shadow copies of him and the sheaths, except for Kangoro!
Oh dear, you are starting to freak out!! 😂😂
Well.. at the time of the execution he was executed is a copy of Odin's shadow and for disguise, most of the sheaths walked with Raizu's plan that he started with Toki and Oden.. Raizu at the time was watching Kanjuro and knew that he was the traitor because he is a ninja and ninjas have these moves.. Like what we saw Shinobu..
Rizu told his master about the traitor, and Odin knew he would die for nothing if he surrendered.
So he asked Toki to transport him to the future, specifically to our present time, in Orochi Castle in the capital of flowers..
And they created the story of the execution and walked on Kangoro, Orochi and Kaido..
So far I'm not convinced of what I'm saying, but I see it logically only 10%..
Well, let's continue.. when Kangoro appeared in the image of Odin in chapter 1007, all the sheaths ran towards him except for two..
They are Raizu and Asura.
Asura by nature never trusts anyone.. so why did Raizu not trust this person?
The reason for his lack of confidence is because he knew that he would not appear here, but in the promised place, which is Orochi Castle, and the reason for this was in order to appear in front of the people at the fire party and reassure them..
I am still not convinced of my words dear reader!
Well, I will go with you and come with you.. Why was it mentioned in Chapter 1041 by Momonoski.. He said at the time that if my father was here and saw the state of the state, would he open the Wano borders?
This is another unconvincing evidence, but if we look from Oda's perspective, we will find that it is 10% convincing.
So why is this character mentioned now, especially after the narrator announced Luffy's defeat?
Who will stop him now and everyone on Onigashima is almost dead?
A strong character like Odin must appear to turn the scales of war
I leave your opinion..?
:crazwhat:

I don't think the shadow clones are literally clones but who knows at this point lol

Status
Not open for further replies.