Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still no awakening from Kaido. This dude is unreal. He goes up to second on my list after Primebeard. He would beat the brakes off Ryuma, Rocks and Joyboy if they were alive.

Kaido vs Primebeard, who ya got??? @MonsterKaido
I will say by feats Kaido , giving Prime WB better speed and Adv COC in comparison to MF WB ; Like kaido took Adv COC KKG like nothing bruh

By portrayal Prime WB imo

Luffy had meds at MF. I don’t see people complaining about Zoro using Asura with all of his bones broken because that shit makes absolutely no sense but it’s okay because Zoro is bad ass right?
this is not MF, cake island was not MF either.

Zoro used Asura but it was clear he was affected by the damage he took by Hakai, also he didnt get KOed, meanwhile thats not the case for Luffy who keeps getting knocked out uncouncious but gets up with no damage everytime.

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Lower than trash
Reminder Joy Boy was a loser who lost to 80 allied kings .It was an overwhelming L that his people had to hide and invent secret code word (Poneglyph) and need mermaids and will of D shit to win again, even then it still took 800 years

Are you capping? This literally doesn't change a thing about zkk. Infact it reinforces it in a bad way. Now I wouldn't even be surprised if what zoro is going through ends up having him be the reincarnation of ryuma. Which honestly would ne terrible. This whole luffy becoming joyboy like this is terrible
Keep coping “luffy being joyboy is bad but I don’t mind Zoro being ryuma” you zkk cucks actually need to get brain checked. So much for zkk when the only that got it’s head cut off was the shitty theory itself.

Oda is smart af. Oda had planned Zoro to be out of commission when Kaido started to come downstairs to the main floor after he knocked out Luffy. Marco out here trying to defend them and you have others coming in to fight. No Zoro and heck not even Sanji. He made sure Luffy is getting the main spotlight here. Otherwise I feel like Zoro, Sanji and Marco could have teamed up and took him on.

Status
Not open for further replies.