Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I just hope that Luffy's power level won't be off the charts. That he and Kaido will still have a competitive battle until Kaido loses. With Blackbeard being a legitimate threat to Luffy too. I hope it won't turn into the next Kaguya vs. Naruto/Sasuke.

Also, oil isn't the only natural counter to water. Aokiji's freezing is too. Also, DFless top tiers would be also capable of fighting Imu.
It won't be something as simple as just water but deffo water based

You realize you can’t move if your bones are broken right? It makes much more sense for someone to be knocked unconscious, wake up and fight than it does for someone to have all of their bones broken attack with 3 swords. Are you serious?
And how the fuck do you think Luffy got KOed? because Kaido has realy smelly farts? LOL.

He got KOed because Kaido damaged him to the point where he was KOed, yet he takes 0 damage from it?
:suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:

B

Ballel

i don't think usopp has the power to reincarnate
You have no idea how reincarnation on easern religions/mythologies works, right?
Basically everyone can reincarnate. It's not something only especially 'powerful' individuals do.

Every random person or even animal can do it.
There is a story of a woman who recalls the previous lives of herself and her lover as various animals.

So...what will happen with the Luffy we know,will he be gone forever or is Joyboy just using him for now?Is Joyboy the spirit inside Luffy's DF maybe?Will we get panels of Luffy talking with such spirit?

Status
Not open for further replies.