Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
wow i guess most shounen MC's have to apologize because they are carried because they are the MC. just shut up you sound really dumb
Stop talking bullshit. It's about the execution of writing. Naruto and bleach made it known that that was the route they were going.

Onepiece didn't do so hence why alot of people based naruto for going down the whole "reincarnation and destiny>>>>free will" agenda.

Opening your mouth talking horseshit before analyzing what's the actual issue

Keep coping “luffy being joyboy is bad but I don’t mind Zoro being ryuma” you zkk cucks actually need to get brain checked. So much for zkk when the only that got it’s head cut off was the shitty theory itself.
I see someone has a reading disorder already wrote a comment stating that I actually would hate zoro being a reincarnation of ryuma. Especially if that leads to the reason why zkk happens. I want zkk to happen but not if it's the whole "i am the reincarnation of the sword god route". However luffy being the reincarnation of joy boy nows makes this possible

Many chapters have caused a stir in the past and many discussions but this one is up there. And it makes sense since we are getting something so important as the appearance of Joy Boy in one way or the other. Also the chapter is trending hard or rather the spoilers.

I also have to add the story of the real Joyboy.

Jayabhaya, or Nika (Javanese spelled: Ratu Joyoboyo) was Javanese King of the Kediri in East Java from 1135 to 1179 CE.

The following passage about his myth comes From the Encyclopedia of Things That Never Were which i have.

This comprehensive compilation references myths and fantasies from around the world and spanning human history.

Joyboy : The West Indian character who personifies the human need to sing , dance and jubilate.

He is a relation to the Lord of the Dancers who inspires festivals in colder countries and it seems likely that he travelled to the Caribbean with an early shipment of slaves from West Africa.

Joyboy smiles perpetually at all the foibles and problems of mankind and cures human troubles by tapping out an irresistible rhythm on his drum.

Whoever hears the music of Joyboy is compelled to dance and sing along until he or she as shaken the black cloak of despair from the shoulders.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.