Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So I know this is 100% pure hopium, but I figure I might as well throw this out there.

Oda loves to parallel Luffy and Kid. Luffy learned advanced haki to fight the emperors, whereas Kid got awakening instead. So if Luffy is now awakening his DF while Kid is going to fight Kaido again, I think there is some and I really only mean some possibility that Kid could briefly awaken ACoC.
Kaido did imprison Kid so it would make more sense if Kid awakened it against kaido than Big Mom

At best it’s a full chapter of them getting clapped and hopeless then we get luffy’s gran entrance

Anyways I'm not really expecting anything from Kid after Oda ruined the big mom fight, but it would be cool if this happened. I think at the very least, we will get 1 chapter of everyone vs kaido before Luffy is able to fight again.

Still actual confirmed last minute additions.
if you can't see why this matters you're absolutely braindead. You do realize the Warlords were also last minute additions and not planned right? Oda still clearly has a plan ahead because he had tons of years to develop it.

At this point Oda is just dragging them along because they've developed a solid fanbase
Oda literally said Kid was going to be the only one to stand out while some died. This does not apply to him.

Either way you can state your point without talking down on Yamato jsut because she's recent, heck people also though Katakuri was a last minute addition.
So you're telling me you got this pissy because you though I was talking down on Yamato(which I wasn't) :kaidowhat:

ya have some weird parasocial relationships with fake characters

Man stop struggling.....
Is it that really hard to accept Luffy recieving L for 4 time against Kaido who keep on fighting other strong opponent non stop.

Your logic just proved Kid and Law endurance and stamina >>>>> Luffy

No need to write that loooong paragraph.
Kaido just beat Luffy as it's his daily morning walk, it's simple

No one is delusional in putting pre awaken Kaido comfortably above pre awaken Luffy.
That's manga facts.
Maybe you're the only one delusional here.

Luffy couldn't defeat Kaido even with all plot armor and power up, that's his limit. This is why he now awaken his DF for final power up to beat Kaido. You don't need even 1 IQ brain to understand pre awakening Kaido > pre awakening Luffy.
With interference, then yah kaido

Without? Go fuck your self

Status
Not open for further replies.