Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean you lied about being rolecrushed and say your lie detect doesn’t show in WU. Why would we believe you. Then you play the angry card. He def scum and needs to go. It’s a shame never a fan of lynching him but it was it is

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Thats how I'm thinking, maybe they start off Mind Controlled and we need to cleanse them?
Yes, that's my working theory. At the very worst, there's no reason to give jesters what they want. If they were a separate faction to yogg, then maybe but they're all purple

And agreed on Nick, he occupies another of the slots in my head
Then it’s worth a shot here. We objectively don’t gain much from getting rid of jesters as opposed to blue or red anyway and this theory is starting to make a lot of sense to me.

Would also explain why Conq had suicidal abilities but at the same time protection abilities for his mates. Which is very contradictory to the idea of getting killed for your wincon.

I'm not angry at all.

Just looking at it for what it is.

a player not playing the game it was intended to be played. And, is pretty much a hypocrite. It's not angry. I really don't care. I just think I'm wasting my time. I gave my role up. I have my reads out there. you will believe me or you won't.

Makes me no difference. Now, I been at work all night. I'm tired. you guys do you.

later.

Then it’s worth a shot here. We objectively don’t gain much from getting rid of jesters as opposed to blue or red anyway and this theory is starting to make a lot of sense to me.

Would also explain why Conq had suicidal abilities but at the same time protection abilities for his mates. Which is very contradictory to the idea of getting killed for your wincon.
Yes, exactly this

Status
Not open for further replies.