Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bogard

You can't win
From the gorosei implication, no one awoke that df these past 800 years to the point it was a legend even to them

And the reason they feared Luffy awakening it is because he was engaged in a "world class" battle

All of this suggest the awakening of the Gomu Gomu no MI is harder than any other fruit mentioned thus far and thus Luffy actually had to work his ass off, gain more and more battle experience, reach top tier lvl to be able to awake the fruit

Not something anyone could do these past 800 years according to the gorosei

Cry
Shanks was probably in the east blue looking to give the fruit to Rogers son

Luffy just got lucky to eat it
You are the one who is crying. Again semantics. Guess Luffy changed the destiny trajectory going by your argument. So, Luffy is not intended joyboy or not in a part of plan. So you are debunking that Luffy is a chosen one just got fruit by chance. Good to know. Here I thought you are hating Luffy.

Joking about this picture:

But actually if you really think about it...
Luffy is at the death door, awake soon as Joyboy/Nika power up Luffy. Zoro had a weird scene too, with the Grim Reaper, so far we didn't see any flashback or more context of Ryuma even thought it was hint since we enter wano, same for Zoro family and Hyo also mentioned his bloodline. It kinda make sense if Zoro stand up,he will became like Ryuma.

With their death door, both Luffy and Zoro about to awake into legends. Soooo I know it hard to imagine, but this exactly shit happen with Naruto and Sasuke, same situation. Idk if Oda add Sanji too in the duo(since he is probably down too but in similar stages as Luffy and Zoro? I don' think), it would cool thought. Imagine if we getting a scene where Luffy,Zoro and Sanji moving to Kaido,like Thor,Captain America and Iron man move to Thanos in endgame.

Overall I feel like some strange things about to happen. This could be really funny if we actually got our own OP version as what I post from the picture above with Sasuke and Naruto.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
From the gorosei implication, no one awoke that df these past 800 years to the point it was a legend even to them

And the reason they feared Luffy awakening it is because he was engaged in a "world class" battle

All of this suggest the awakening of the Gomu Gomu no MI is harder than any other fruit mentioned thus far and thus Luffy actually had to work his ass off, gain more and more battle experience, reach top tier lvl to be able to awake the fruit

Hes just been folded for the 5th time
And he's randomly awakening
Plus we don't know where the fruits been or whose had it all this time

But zoro tards will still think of it as lottery for luffy instead of seeing how much he has trained and endured to reach this point

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
You are the one who is crying. Again semantics. Guess Luffy changed the destiny trajectory going by your argument. So, Luffy is not intended joyboy or not in a part of plan. So you are debunking that Luffy is not a chosen one just got fruit by chance. Good to know. Here I thought you are hating Luffy.
No that's shanks plan I'm on about not destiny.

Its quite sad seeing Zorotards' last cry of anguish when they realize that Zoro will have 0 hope of catching up with Luffy anymore from this reveal. Oda is such a cruel guy just shattering their fanfiction after years of waiting.
This is One Piece not Zoropiece dumbass.
:milaugh:
0 hope of catching up to the guy that got mid diffed 4 times in a row by Kaido ?

by the way i think Shanks knew from the beginning that DF has to be eaten by Luffy.
I assume it was his role from the get go. they knew when Luffy will be born and that he will be a D. as well so Shanks' role was to aquire the DF , to search for the D boy and maybe there are more signs. Shanks is continuing to do his Job even he created a connection to the Gorosei.

Hes just been folded for the 5th time
And he's randomly awakening
Plus we don't know where the fruits been or whose had it all this time
Do you know how any other devil fruit was awakened? As in is it possible the only way/a way to awaken a DF is being on the brink of death or has that been disproven?

Harder ?
Prerequisite
-you have to be a D clan member
- have CoC and AdvCoC
- have Nika fruit

As much as I dislike Loda, the scene where Goofy saves everyone on the live floor gonna probably be one of the best panels in OP even till the end of the series from the way Oda's been hyping it up if he can draw him properly

Makes you wonder

1) What Shanks planned to do with the fruit

2) Why he and the Gorosei can meet and have a cordial relationship when he stole such a valuable asset

3) Did Shanks really believe in Luffy? Or did he choose to bet on him because he accidentally ate Joyboy's DF

Status
Not open for further replies.