Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
But I think that smirk was prolly Luffy.
Lmao Luffy is definitely awaken or some kind of shit, the smirk hint is definitely for him as well.
Even when we lose we Luffy bois stay winning.
Being a splitting image of Ryuma and being Joyboy himself are wholly different.

Or were you pretending not to know that?
Luffy is literally Joyboy while Zoro isnt ryuma lol

Hes not gonna get his powers etc
ryuma reincarnation
:gonope:
ryuma descendant
:goyea:
So they're trying to act like Ryuma carried Zoro
Yeah I remember that panel of Zoro unlocking AdvCoC and then King said “Ryuma has arrived”
If Zoro was Ryuma he would not have had to return shisui.
Man you guys are just setting yourself up for mockery IMO. If Luffy is the literal reincarnation of Joy Boy, then Zoro may also be revealed to be the literal reincarnation of Ryuma.

It was pointed out at the start of his fight with King that he's the spitting image of Ryuma:

And he bears a near-identical appearance to him:

Furthermore, Oda has said in a One Piece magazine that a samurai that can be considered the second Ryuma may have already been born:

This Samurai is in all likelihood Zoro.

Furthermore, the body of Ryuma acknowledged Zoro and said that Shusui will surely be satisfied with Zoro as its master:

Zoro will also visit Ryuma's grave after the battle is over:

If Joy Boy and Luffy are likened to Naruto and Asura, then Zoro and Ryuma may be likened to Sasuke and Indra.

Arguing that Zoro's connection to Ryuma is completely unlike Luffy's to Joy Boy seems like fighting a losing battle to me.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Nope.
He legit murders him. Kaido has no lethality, got burnt by a regular Red Rock.
Akainu will push a stronger Luffy to extreme diff.
He wasn't burnt; he was bruised. Kaido may lack lethality but he has enough raw power and Haki prowess to deflect anything thrown at him. He's faster than Akainu and his chances of landing hits via FS are higher than the other way around. Akainu isn't ripping Kaido apart like regular humans. His attacks won't be that effective.

This is wrong and contains loads of hypocrisy. I’ll respond to all of your points in order.
1. Luffy is a simple guy his power doesn’t change that. Every fruit has an awakening you don’t want Luffy to have one? Also having a better fruit doesn’t make him immediately stronger than his opponents and it doesn’t make Kaido any less godlike.
2. Losing and constantly getting back up to fight is determination.
3. He’s always been from a special family. His name is Monkey D. Luffy. The D being there tells you he’s special. Being the son of the most dangerous man in the world and the grandson of the marine hero tells you he’s special. Also we’ve know this all since the beginning of the series Luffy says he’ll be King of the Pirates every arc the story is written for that to happen. Just like Naruto being Hokage, Deku being the greatest hero and even better just like Zoro will be the WSS. I don’t see the issue everything has been in front of us since the start of One Piece.
4. Everybody with a devil fruit except BB just happens to get their power Luffy is no different.
5. Joyboy was a failure if I’m not mistaken.
6. ZKK isn’t going to happen it doesn’t make sense.
7. Zoro was literally given Enma a sword that draws out haki and he magically learned ACoC without even learning to use basic CoC. That makes less sense than the Luffy power up.
1. His awakening was activated upon defeat. A defeat so thorough that the guy thought he was dead. After 1013 he needed rest and food but nope.
2. He loses several times to the same guy and doesn't get killed because reasons. Should have slit his throat last time? Eh well who cares now. The plot is built so that he's the only one who doesn't have to lose once. Conquerors with win streaks longer than his lifespan but nope, never challenging him again.
3. One thing is fine, several changes the circumstances. Having the lineage of Garp and Dragon, okay. Mastering each color after Haki quickly when it took years for each other master to develop one, well alright. Actually being a part of the sun god with a power that enlightens itself, hey damn okay. People have been complaining for years how it looks less likely that he can't seem to lose and that case just builds.
4. Most of the time we have no idea how DF powers come about. Some of them are specific though, it seems, if we go by Doflamingo and Law
5. Joyboy has yet to be explained.
6. Your mistake is assuming that I'm reacting to Zoro's chance of killing Kaido, that's irrelevant
7. Draining Haki was actually a problem that he overcame. Learning ACoC without basic Conqueror Haki was a parallel to learning Haki without the basic fundamentals twenty years ago. The point is learning, even if Oda's storytelling might seem rough. If Luffy somehow learned to do this it's different from what I'm saying but we'll see

I said attacks he took, not that anyone has taken any so called actual damage, lol. All it did was made everyone statue. Everyone had same or nearly same immunity as rubber.
His point was that luffy didn’t take much damage, so it’s pointless to list attacks that don’t hurt luffy

Joking about this picture:

But actually if you really think about it...
Luffy is at the death door, awake soon as Joyboy/Nika power up Luffy. Zoro had a weird scene too, with the Grim Reaper, so far we didn't see any flashback or more context of Ryuma even thought it was hint since we enter wano, same for Zoro family and Hyo also mentioned his bloodline. It kinda make sense if Zoro stand up,he will became like Ryuma.

With their death door, both Luffy and Zoro about to awake into legends. Soooo I know it hard to imagine, but this exactly shit happen with Naruto and Sasuke, same situation. Idk if Oda add Sanji too in the duo(since he is probably down too but in similar stages as Luffy and Zoro? I don' think), it would cool thought. Imagine if we getting a scene where Luffy,Zoro and Sanji moving to Kaido,like Thor,Captain America and Iron man move to Thanos in endgame.

Overall I feel like some strange things about to happen. This could be really funny if we actually got our own OP version as what I post from the picture above with Sasuke and Naruto.
Naruto and Sasuke > Luffy and Zoro
:finally:

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
He took boro breath, partial thunder bagua, off panel attacks from Kaidou, ragnarok, indra. Luffy took more damage from his G4 than Kaidou or Bigmom.
G4 doesn't damage Luffy physically, it only exhausts him. Thunder Bagua barely grazed him and lightning doesn't even work on Luffy. Boro Breath didn't work by Kaido and Luffy's own admission. The only legit damage he suffered is some no-named attacks from the off-panel fight and Ragnarock, which is the only named attack he ever took. Luffy gets better via food and he did—the dude legit went from being a zombie to being normal after eating food.

It's still possible that he wasn't fully recovered, but you guys are exaggerating the damage he took before restoration because Yamato, who doesn't even know how food works for Luffy, said he's on his last legs. She couldn't even tell her father is weakened until his clouds started acting wired.

Man you guys are just setting yourself up for mockery IMO. If Luffy is the literal reincarnation of Joy Boy, then Zoro may also be revealed to be the literal reincarnation of Ryuma.

It was pointed out at the start of his fight with King that he's the spitting image of Ryuma:

And he bears a near-identical appearance to him:

Furthermore, Oda has said in a One Piece magazine that a samurai that can be considered the second Ryuma may have already been born:

This Samurai is in all likelihood Zoro.

Furthermore, the body of Ryuma acknowledged Zoro and said that Shusui will surely be satisfied with Zoro as its master:

Zoro will also visit Ryuma's grave after the battle is over:

If Joy Boy and Luffy are likened to Naruto and Asura, then Zoro and Ryuma may be likened to Sasuke and Indra.

Arguing that Zoro's connection to Ryuma is completely unlike Luffy's to Joy Boy seems like fighting a losing battle to me.
Especially when Oda went out of his way having characters in this very arc state that Zoro's the spitting image of Ryuma....dunno why people think Luffy being Joyboy kills ZKK

Status
Not open for further replies.