• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Indigo

Man, what a week for this community

Even the subreddit is losing it

People getting pissed off about a black actor being casted as Arlong

People getting pissed off about Koby's actor being trans and Helmeppo's actor also going by them / they pronouns

People getting pissed off at the Chosen One / Joyboy Power up

:pepelit:

Man, what a week for this community

Even the subreddit is losing it

People getting pissed off about a black actor being casted as Arlong

People getting pissed off about Koby's actor being trans and Helmeppo's actor also going by them / they pronouns

People getting pissed off at the Chosen One / Joyboy Power up

:pepelit:
Why do people care about Arlong’s actor?

it doesn’t really matter what race he is irl since he’s going to be wearing a ton of make up+ CGI

But Oden said he needed to open the borders for JoyBoy coming back or just to receive him? That is my point.
But we know it’s can’t be that already… Zunisha has already said Joyboy is back right? Are you implying Joyboy is back BUT HES NOT IM HERE IN WANO YET?

Like Joyboy has returned on some other island somewhere offscreen? Is that what you are implying?

He is spot on i don't get how the chapters title is relevant to his point, this was the panel before Enma went berserk you can see he heard Hiyori shamisen
Yea it's pretty straight forward lol Shamisan plays, Zoro gets distracted from his previous thought about the battle and then the next page Enma starts sucking.

So, that exageration of leaker about having something on chapter that would make WB vs Roger clash look like 2 legos bumbing arms...

Fake hype like Oda's editors crying?

I'm not seeing anything that could relate to that. Luffy is not getting up this chapter. JoyBoy is not making a move this chapter. There is no reference for Zoro. We only had left Yamato but she already clashed with Kaido and was equal WB vs Roger.

Status
Not open for further replies.