Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Yeah, ideally.
Ekko, try and work with people here, it's not a solo act. A scum GOM flip damns Juliet too and from there we can start to string them together.

Brann's beard will light our paths through the darkness.
can u elaborate on what brings juliet in on this?

Dont say this too soon.
Mango also buffed me in the weeb when he was scum >.<
He also healed my perma crush :optimistic:.

And I healed Town as scum in the Feng Shen Ji game on TB, too.

Though it also depends on how useful it is. If it‘s spammable, then it might be done by scum. Strong abilities are likely not wasted for cred.

Rej

This forum is retarded.
Like Ekko I literally offered you to team up with a town axis (the better one) and all you did was randomizing reads.

Worst

Custom title
Btw i'm not sure i'm following correctly so i'll just ask

If GOM flips scum does this confirm someone else ? Same question if he flips town....

It cannot be 2022 and people are still talking in circles with Usopp about working with others

Y’all, if it bothers you, put him on IGNORE and move on!!!

Like we have been having this conversation for three years so at this point take Usopp as he is or stfu cuz I cannot watch this happen every game for another three years lmaooo

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
You're wasting your breath
I've been doing that basically the entire game lol
can u elaborate on what brings juliet in on this?
Yes, so when we were asking GOM to prove his lie detect, Juliet from nowhere comes forward and says she will claim to be town, and he can check her. The problem is, no one has confirmed Juliet, and she had GOM on her scum list, so it makes no sense for her to trust a lie detect from him as verification of his lie detect, as he could easily just be lying about it instead. It served as a way to detract from what I was asking him to do, and the way he jumped straight on it gives me the impression that it was pre-planned. Juliet has otherwise been largely very scummy, so a scum GOM flip in my eyes is as good as it gets when determining her alignment. If he is Town, well, we have a few other pieces of information to re-examine.

brann's beard will smite our foes!

For example I’m not gonna sit here and tell Flower not take games personally. Baby she has been serving us that for so long I just respect the consistency at this point. Do you know how much goes into getting hyped over every game like it’s your first? It’s not easy! And I can’t sit here repeating myself for eight years telling her or Usopp to “calm down” lmao

Emil

Certified Memelord
I've been doing that basically the entire game lol

Yes, so when we were asking GOM to prove his lie detect, Juliet from nowhere comes forward and says she will claim to be town, and he can check her. The problem is, no one has confirmed Juliet, and she had GOM on her scum list, so it makes no sense for her to trust a lie detect from him as verification of his lie detect, as he could easily just be lying about it instead. It served as a way to detract from what I was asking him to do, and the way he jumped straight on it gives me the impression that it was pre-planned. Juliet has otherwise been largely very scummy, so a scum GOM flip in my eyes is as good as it gets when determining her alignment. If he is Town, well, we have a few other pieces of information to re-examine.

brann's beard will smite our foes!
aight i am in
i wanna solve juliet slot as well

think juliet and rion are red mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.