Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
well i dont like yours either, but other things that happened prior to this that demonstrate youre probably town

So I either wilfully ignore that as you are now, or I take it into consideration
I thought this was a game where town is supposed to bring forth ideas to the table and have some DISCUSSION about their thoughts and reads

we still have around what? 12 hours or so before day ends? anyone is welcomed to say what they have. everyone got different abilities and levels of tmi. there is literally NOTHING wrong with discussing other topics with this much time left.

in fact id appreciate it more if a player came in and tried to have a discussion about other in game topics than whatever nonense you are doing here that doesnt pertain to helping us game solve or move ideas across whatsoever

the stuff i said is probably already said b4. i just havent read yet. but i dont mind asking my fellow townies for some recap and discussing my concerns with them. thats what town is all about. they tell me what i am missing and we get on the same page

or obviously u would rather i come in here without reading most of the day to just sheep vote without clarifying inaccuracies about yotans alignment or ultras wagon or bringing back blue surviving a super kill. yeah?

Just joining the League is enough help tbh. I will open up my shop N3, too, so you guys can get some items.
Girl idk I’m getting vibes like half the League is gonna die in an avalanche or something

Like the Explorer’s League does a lot of dangerous stuff and I just feel like your ability sounds OP and might have a downside lmao

Emil

Certified Memelord
I thought this was a game where town is supposed to bring forth ideas to the table and have some DISCUSSION about their thoughts and reads

we still have around what? 12 hours or so before day ends? anyone is welcomed to say what they have. everyone got different abilities and levels of tmi. there is literally NOTHING wrong with discussing other topics with this much time left.

in fact id appreciate it more if a player came in and tried to have a discussion about other in game topics than whatever nonense you are doing here that doesnt pertain to helping us game solve or move ideas across whatsoever

the stuff i said is probably already said b4. i just havent read yet. but i dont mind asking my fellow townies for some recap and discussing my concerns with them. thats what town is all about. they tell me what i am missing and we get on the same page

or obviously u would rather i come in here without reading most of the day to just sheep vote without clarifying inaccuracies about yotans alignment or ultras wagon or bringing back blue surviving a super kill. yeah?
disregard this @Grammaton

was meant for @Robin

Emil

Certified Memelord
It cannot be 2022 and people are still talking in circles with Usopp about working with others

Y’all, if it bothers you, put him on IGNORE and move on!!!

Like we have been having this conversation for three years so at this point take Usopp as he is or stfu cuz I cannot watch this happen every game for another three years lmaooo
was a reply to this horrendous post of his

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Girl idk I’m getting vibes like half the League is gonna die in an avalanche or something

Like the Explorer’s League does a lot of dangerous stuff and I just feel like your ability sounds OP and might have a downside lmao
There is a Dragon of Time making sure everything will go okay

Brann's beard will bring us to a brighter future

Lol, that post made me laugh :milaugh:. Nah, it‘s all good. There are no such side effects lmao.

There is a Dragon of Time making sure everything will go okay

Brann's beard will bring us to a brighter future
Bitch that’s not reassuring at all, the dragons that control time (the Bronze Dragonflight) have several defectors who have caused some of the biggest problems/threats in the entire story lmaoooo

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Bitch that’s not reassuring at all, the dragons that control time (the Bronze Dragonflight) have several defectors who have caused some of the biggest problems/threats in the entire story lmaoooo
Nozdormu would never, though, which is what matters.

Brann's beard knows the truth

Status
Not open for further replies.