World War 3

While russian sources is same that listening sources from Mars. Bandermobile, phosphorus bomb and some chemistry labs that create unkown weapon - all this they will say without proves, or any evidence, case they don't have em. Basically they will just say anything to justife war crimes that was commited in Ukraine by their army.
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/v..._ukraines_biological_research_facilities.html
Ukraine has biological research facilities which, in fact, we're now quite concerned Russian troops, Russian forces may be seeking to gain control of, so we are working with the Ukrainians on how we can prevent any of those research materials from falling into the hands of Russian forces should they approach.
So US admit they have some biological research going on in Ukraine.
So his group of journalist are also trying to filter any false information and doing their job pretty nicely. So if you really intrested in what happening in Ukraine try that source.
I don't speak ukranian. But i found out this Shariy fellow youtube channel was blocked in Ukraine ...for supporting russian forces... wtf is this shit?

Zolo

Cope Doctor
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/v..._ukraines_biological_research_facilities.html
Ukraine has biological research facilities which, in fact, we're now quite concerned Russian troops, Russian forces may be seeking to gain control of, so we are working with the Ukrainians on how we can prevent any of those research materials from falling into the hands of Russian forces should they approach.
So US admit they have some biological research going on in Ukraine.

I don't speak ukranian. But i found out this Shariy fellow youtube channel was blocked in Ukraine ...for supporting russian forces... wtf is this shit?
Conspiracy theorist at 4chan found out that on the first day of attack... back than even I found it too far fetched... than all oficial info was deleted but they archyved it, and later this.... I believe its true

As I said he just say true about events in Ukraine this is why he is blocked, but then again after war happens he became persona non grata even in Russia, case he is showing truth about events in Ukraine. He also has own site where his journalist post info about events in Ukraine here https://novoeizdanie.com/ . Also Shariy is speaking not ukranian, but russian language. Anyway you don't need to speak on russian to see vids or photo.
Those here are from Mariupol russian language city that is surrounded by russian army, but it has dead bodies(case people don't have even time to bury em, so beware of that:

Now talking about those biolabs I don't think this is millitary biolabs, anyway why they didn't burn biolabs, instead they trying to bombard civils people to spread a panic. This is what Hitler's army was doing - spreading terror to civil people. While this is not working in ukraine. I mean ok, yestarday russian forces bombard maternity hospital, so one child died, and two other civils, while 16 are injured. How many labs that destroyed? More than thousend civil people was killed already but no lab was destroyed. You should understand that Russian side will try to find any excuse for acts like that. But anyway it doesn't matter. For ukranians all this acts of terror just give more strenght to fight to death, case they know what they protect and why.

In other words, no WW3
Well, you see WW2 started from occupation of Poland, only two countries was involved Germany and Poland. But after that countries create alliance between em and than started real WW2 when Hitler started invading other countries, but first day of WW2 was attack on Poland. SO if next year WW3 will happen because of Russia, then first day of WW3 would be february 24 2022.

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Lower than trash
Well, you see WW2 started from occupation of Poland, only two countries was involved Germany and Poland. But after that countries create alliance between em and than started real WW2 when Hitler started invading other countries, but first day of WW2 was attack on Poland. SO if next year WW3 will happen because of Russia, then first day of WW3 would be february 24 2022.
Cool but Russia already so exhausted, even if they seized Ukraine they won't be able to sustain it. Balance of power is, US being the Single hegemonic Power. There's no hegemon Italy in Mediterranean or Japan in Asia now. China lean more to the west because they value economy more than Friendship. It's now entire world vs Russia.

Russia is done for, they're back to early 20th Century autocratic corrupt Tsar or even worse.

Cool but Russia already so exhausted, even if they seized Ukraine they won't be able to sustain it. Balance of power is, US being the Single hegemonic Power. There's no hegemon Italy in Mediterranean or Japan in Asia now. China lean more to the west because they value economy more than Friendship. It's now entire world vs Russia.

Russia is done for, they're back to early 20th Century autocratic corrupt Tsar or even worse.
They have nuclear bombs, plus you kinda underestimate russian forces. Hitler conquer part of world case they gived up exactly in moment when his army started attack. So if Russia for example became ally of China, everything will be possible for them.

Depth of hypocrisy of Russia was shown in comment of Minister of Defence of Russia, who said that ukranian forces bombard maternity hospital just to blame russian forces. Funny thing that few hours ago another russian source said that in that building was hiding ukranian army. Basically Russia will commit any war crime and then say that you shoot in yourself.
Now another lie is about soldiers that took part in this war. Only on 8 of March Putin was saying that there's no conscript soldiers(mean youngest), only proffesional army is taking part in war. But yestarday Minister of Defense of Russia finally admitted that somehow there are conscript soldiers who took part in this war.
This is guys what you can call real propaganda. Only people who want to live in other world could believe Russian sources, or just idiots.
Post automatically merged:

This guy nailed it—exposed the West's hypocrisy.
Ukranians never commited terrorist acts, so that is the difference

Neither did the countries that were invaded by the West. They created narratives to justify their attacks just like what Putin's doing rn.
That's what happens when your criterion is total domination and absolute supremacy. The media has moved from being neutral to being a missionary. Western world was always politicized, gets even more obvious with tech companies coordinated attack, Coca-cola and McDonald's leaving Russia and losing a large market there at the decisive moment the idea of dominance is over profit.

Now every country is concerned of these economic and digital sanctions being used against it for the slightest reason whenever they want to demonize them. That's the moral propaganda of individuals who protect murderers here and pursue murderers there.

I recommend the youtube channel called 'Patrick Lancaster' - he is an intependent reporter that is many years in Donezk and shows what is happening there, he talks to the people that life there under bombing for 8 years etc. - which the western media ofc never shows.