Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh jeez, kinda getting flashbacks to how my rabbits died on my 7th birthday, I got them that day too ironically! If OP was a Seinen, that would probably happen too especially!

I worry Oda will make her job hard to Kaido, probably getting knocked out coveniently so he doesn't have to worry about making her do anything else now and thus thinking of stuff to write for her.

Pretty sad when the game is treating her far bar than the actual canon Wano arc, when game devs treat her better than Oda does. I hope she will appear in Film Red too at least, theres hope for some Ws for her there too then potentially. I could see her being part of Elbaf too tbh.

She needs help from the killer rabbit from Monty Python and the Holy Grail and also Miruko from MHA lol. They can teach her to truly be strong and ferocious.
Big Mom was portrayed as Kaido's close back when they were fighting a few dozens chapters ago then things escalated so widely lol

In One Piece they always win in the end it's diffrent
Yeah that’s why I’m one piece you can’t tell the readers that the MC has no actual agency due to prophecy shit… Usually even Naruto when it introduces destiny and prophecies it does shit like Having both Pain and Naruto both be the Child of prophecy and they have to defeat each other to see who becomes the Chosen one… Like of course it will be Naruto but the author can just let it be as simple as Naruto is the chosen and he doesn’t even have to do anything

Status
Not open for further replies.