Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
"My god...it just says Sanji has CoC over and over for several hundred lines! Oh no wait, there is a 2nd page....

Sanji is Joy Boy and Nika!? Sanji solo'd Kaido!? Green Bull and Kizaru showed up and were low diffed by Sanji at the same time?!

Sanji stopped Onigashima falling by kicking it away?!

The true name of Onigashima was Sanjigashima?!

The One Piece and All Blue are actually in Wano?! Laugh Tale was a myth started to mislead people to the location of the OP!? The One Piece is just Oda's hentai collection!? The All Blue was actually just Jinbei all along?! it ate the Hito Hito no mi: model type Fishman?!

Sanji offscreened all of the remaining CP0 agents!?

Zunesha bowed to Sanji out of respect?!

Black Maria is begging Sanji for forgiveness and offering her body to him!?

The Vinsmokes showed up with Pedro alive and Pekoms and Sanji kicked Judge so hard, he flew to the moon where met Enel, Judge was so impressed by Enel's lightning powers and Enel by Judge's moustache that they started making out?!

Queen flew to Vegapunk and Oda was about to reveal him, Vegapunk is hit by Queens flying body and is immediately killed and turned into nothing more than a pile of smashed guts and blood!

Sanji is Uranus?! (Pause) The power to control the very weather and heavens themselves?! His spiral power that comes from his eyebrows lets him pierce the very heavens with his ero drill!?

Imu is revealed to be Luffy's mother who Dragon rebelled against and divorced her because she kept making him do all the house chores?! The Will of D is just the Will of Divorce?!

Big Mom found out Sanji was the one to make that amazing wedding cake and has now demanded to marry him herself and told Pudding to find someone else?!

Shanks, Mihawk and Blackbeard all got caught int a crossfire with the entire remaining Marine force and the battle was so epic, they all just spontaneously exploded and it was too epic for Oda to draw?!

In an amazing double spread, Yamato declares she is a proud woman and that the Oden obsession is completely stupid and she will never do it again!
:suresure::suresure::noo::noo::moonwalk::moonwalk::moonwalk:

"My god...it just says Sanji has CoC over and over for several hundred lines! Oh no wait, there is a 2nd page....

Sanji is Joy Boy and Nika!? Sanji solo'd Kaido!? Green Bull and Kizaru showed up and were low diffed by Sanji at the same time?!

Sanji stopped Onigashima falling by kicking it away?!

The true name of Onigashima was Sanjigashima?!

The One Piece and All Blue are actually in Wano?! Laugh Tale was a myth started to mislead people to the location of the OP!? The One Piece is just Oda's hentai collection!? The All Blue was actually just Jinbei all along?! it ate the Hito Hito no mi: model type Fishman?!

Sanji offscreened all of the remaining CP0 agents!?

Zunesha bowed to Sanji out of respect?!

Black Maria is begging Sanji for forgiveness and offering her body to him!?

The Vinsmokes showed up with Pedro alive and Pekoms and Sanji kicked Judge so hard, he flew to the moon where met Enel, Judge was so impressed by Enel's lightning powers and Enel by Judge's moustache that they started making out?!

Queen flew to Vegapunk and Oda was about to reveal him, Vegapunk is hit by Queens flying body and is immediately killed and turned into nothing more than a pile of smashed guts and blood!

Sanji is Uranus?! (Pause) The power to control the very weather and heavens themselves?! His spiral power that comes from his eyebrows lets him pierce the very heavens with his ero drill!?

Imu is revealed to be Luffy's mother who Dragon rebelled against and divorced her because she kept making him do all the house chores?! The Will of D is just the Will of Divorce?!

Big Mom found out Sanji was the one to make that amazing wedding cake and has now demanded to marry him herself and told Pudding to find someone else?!

Shanks, Mihawk and Blackbeard all got caught int a crossfire with the entire remaining Marine force and the battle was so epic, they all just spontaneously exploded and it was too epic for Oda to draw?!

In an amazing double spread, Yamato declares she is a proud woman and that the Oden obsession is completely stupid and she will never do it again!
Bruh I know you're joking with BM stealing Sanji from Pudding but I'm unironically expecting some of the usual Oda trolling with Sanji's bros and Pudding... :crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat:

G

Gorosei Informer

Bruh I know you're joking with BM stealing Sanji from Pudding but I'm unironically expecting some of the usual Oda trolling with Sanji's bros and Pudding... :crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat:
I have expected that scenario to happen tbh. They resemble Sanji and they will simply for her as Sanji did for her too? I can't remember how they reacted to her but they got heart eyes for Nami I think it was?

I wonder how Puddings DF will work for them, if it can override Judges emotional/empathy/sensitivity nullifying on them or maybe she can change them to be better somehow at least?

I have no idea where Oda is going with this cover story for them but I do dread more trolling from Oda as you said with them and Pudding somehow.

Maybe it could eventually lead to them coming to Wano with Germa and the long lost Wano group of BM pirates will finally reappear?...In a cover page arc...

If BM has truly gone down then Totland and thus WCI are in massive danger too...

I have expected that scenario to happen tbh. They resemble Sanji and they will simply for her as Sanji did for her too? I can't remember how they reacted to her but they got heart eyes for Nami I think it was?

I wonder how Puddings DF will work for them, if it can override Judges emotional/empathy/sensitivity nullifying on them or maybe she can change them to be better somehow at least?

I have no idea where Oda is going with this cover story for them but I do dread more trolling from Oda as you said with them and Pudding somehow.
It was exactly Yonji and Niji who had the usual Sanji simp reaction to Nami (I even think Yonji simped for Nami twice too)
Yonji also made a comment during the wedding that he wished he was the one to marry Pudding so yep... I'm expecting some major Oda trolling in this cover story... lol

G

Gorosei Informer

It was exactly Yonji and Niji who had the usual Sanji simp reaction to Nami (I even think Yonji simped for Nami twice too)
Yonji also made a comment during the wedding that he wished he was the one to marry Pudding so yep... I'm expecting some major Oda trolling in this cover story... lol
Damn that's true too! I swear Niji and Yonji got grabbed by BM once before at the tea party but they escaped and kicked like 10, 000 peoples asses later with Ichiji and Reiju?
So BM grabbed them again and captured them after that?

How did Jinbei get away from WCI with seemingly no casualties or permanent injuries or apparent sacrifices? Imagine if someone of the Sun Pirates were captured too as they tried to help him escape?
I'm sure when the SHs reunited with him at Wano, he dodged the question when they asked him about he got away? Suspicious?

Status
Not open for further replies.