Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
that would be an awful way for luffy to win
I doubt thats the case.
Well he was called Emperor after WCI with Morgan selling fake news.

I still don't see next enemies being taken seriously after Kaido defeat honestly.
(Fighting ppl before is kinda meh due just discovering this is the true power Kaido)
That's why I said such idea of Joyboy possession.

The more i think about it, it does seem as though some one has possessed luffy's body. Maybe its joyboy
It's gotta be

The way the panels show us Luffy complete darkened and out of it, the narrator saying Luffy lost

and Zunesha only saying it started hearing the drums of Joyboy after the new smile / face shows up

It does feel like Joyboy took over Luffy's body, as some type of spirit / devil that was inside the Devil Fruit or some type of extreme form of Inherited Will

That's not Luffy in the end

He said directly to the scabbards that he wouldnt have minded being killed by them when he saw Oden in their eyes which implies that he regrets his action towards Oden. Read chapter 993
it implies he wants to die and he believes oden was capable of doing it while his scabbards cant.
doubtful he regrets killing oden when he is also intent of killing his son as well
the only regret he seems to have was the way the fight ended.

keypoint you cannot do it .

How mad would the fanbase be if Joyboy took over Luffy's body for a few chapters, beat Kaido's ass, then Joyboy fades away and Luffy's body falls to the ground still dead

and then

Law sacrifices himself to bring Luffy back with the surgery

:choppawhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.