Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
She talks like a doomer samurai Usopp was not impressed with. Yamato has no one to lose and actually tries to copy Oden in everything that's why she talks like that. Momo on the other hand values human lives over honor. If you're alive you still have a chance, always. But if you're dead you have nothing, just saying.
lol this is dumb as we seen in Wano now is there only shot to stop Kaido or else there oppressed and slaves.

Yamato is absolutely right, Might as well tell the people of Ukraine to just let Russia take over there country.

Last edited:

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
I'm sure you realize that not liking this development isn't based on Zoro any more than the number of other complaints people have had about this arc. Some of us just might find it silly that Oda bothered to spend 40+ chapters and two other power ups on this development, and unless we get a recent flashback of Zunesha telling Luffy "ooze it or lose it n1gga", it seems forced into the story. Like why isn't this along the lines of something to save for another major fight? Etc
Disliking the development is fine. I wasn't arguing that it's a good development. I'm leery of people clowning Luffy for such a development, since Zoro could well have something similar (vis-à-vis Ryuma).

A whole arc is rendered irrelevant because of one page? :kaidowhat:

Also, that page clearly displays that Ryuma has 2 scars on his face, Zoro only has one.
The stipulation that Zoro cannot be Ryuma is irrelevant because of that page, yes.

Didn’t Law literally say he has no energy left to fight 2 chapters ago? :seriously:
It doesn't mean he can't still stand and face his death. He isn't freaking Usopp. Unless this is the first time you read shonen manga and don't know that it's characters always stand against opponents even if they have zero strength left. It's called to be one of the protagonists :seriously:

:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

Imagine having all those things + plot and still dying like a little pussy :suresure::suresure::suresure:
How contradictory post....I know most of your fanbase is like this but this is new level...
yes, just three graded swords....why you talk as if he is having normal swords...hypocrisy ki bhi seema hoti hai (
Hypocrisy also has limits)

Zoro fans in coping mode....not new not new...

Status
Not open for further replies.