Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pointing out that it seems Zunisha is talking about Luffy's heartbeat as the "Drums of Liberation".

On the double spread where Kaido is victorious, there a "しーん" sfx, which indicates no sound coming from Luffy (i.e. he's "dead").

Luffy died :luffywat:
Yes Cuckfy died

Joy boy took control of his body because it's a trash mc :suresure:

Luffy is drinking some milk with Ace right now :suresure:

Pointing out that it seems Zunisha is talking about Luffy's heartbeat as the "Drums of Liberation".

On the double spread where Kaido is victorious, there a "しーん" sfx, which indicates no sound coming from Luffy (i.e. he's "dead").

Luffy died :luffywat:
so I got learned from some peeps on this a bit. The first sfx is more open like silence, and its above luffy's head not directly over his chest so we thinks its a bait by oda since the second sfx means heartbeat, so when you see that you automatically think the first sfx was about the heartbeat too but its probably just to show luffy is knocked out

Now people will say that Kaido fought a bunch of fodders before Luffy then let me remind you that the only one stornger than Kidd Law Zoro and Marco are admirals and Yonko and the other scabbards are too insanelly strong so unless the Admirals mid diff the Grand fleet before facing Luffy they cannot say anything.

But still unlike some admiraltards who still has Kaido outside top 5 I acknowledge admirals strength and considering meme perfomamane Akainu>Big Mom and maybe Shanks at most but all the other admirals are below Yonkos

Status
Not open for further replies.