Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Luffy's elephant one shotted a YC3 in Jack:steef:
He is definitely gna be the second strongest in the crew. Luffy > Zunesha > Zoro > Yamato > Sanji > Jinbe

All I wna know is what sin did he commit and who gave him that ridiculous punishment

His captain died to inspire people to chase after One Piece, who would reveal that info so easily? That's defeating the whole point of why Roger went out of his way to turn himself in.
Yet silver Rayleigh can tell secret to ussop when he ask him.
What to know secret of one piece , just ask silver Rayleigh

Silver Rayleigh is willing to tell about robin about void century if robin want to know but robin want To find so she can have own thoughts.

I believe ancient kingdom is not 100% good kinglom as people think it is.

Is not obviously Luffy. It was Roger then Shanks then Luffy. The will is passed by Strawhat or at least seems to be like that. Luffy is the one who is in time for JoyBoy to come, both Roger and Shanks were too early.

Not being able to hear someone voice with CoO is not the same of that person being dead. I agree. But Momonsuke has VOICE OF ALL THINGS and talks to Luffy telepathically, this is different. Way deeper. And Kaido assure that Luffy was dead. Different from last time when he didn't know for sure because Luffy falled from Onigashima to the water.

You have one argument against Asura ACoC and I have one in favor of it. You can argue that ACoC is usually portrayed with black lightning and I will say that in the past we didn't had that like Kaido vs Big Mom spky split.
What are u even talking about?
you just proved my point
whether or not it was passed down by the strawhat is irrelevant AGAIN. luffy has had the strawhat for YEARS now meaning that weve known about this already…stop with the semantics already...this chapter is no surprise and it seems like you agree with me.
it seems like u LOVE headcannon…no one currently knows all the current uses of the voice of all things. Why are u assuming momo can tell if someone is dead?
luffy is not dead and oda himself confirmed that the main character will stay the same.
no…u have NO arguement.
Zoro using ashura was not in the past..and zoro did not split the sky like meme vs kaido.
theres literally no evidence that zoro used advcoc in his ashura attack.

kaido did not state that the only reason oden hurt him was because of advcoc. thats just your Zboy headcannon.

Last edited:
Most Shonem have the same bs : inherited will, the next coming , "the day X returns ", " only x who did y can accomplish it l", etc.

Which just means reincarnation or destiny child yet the denial is strong in the fandoms.
:few:
It's not bs
Epics and myths have been written like this throughout history.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Yet silver Rayleigh can tell secret to ussop when he ask him.
What to know secret of one piece , just ask silver Rayleigh

Silver Rayleigh is willing to tell about robin about void century if robin want to know but robin want To find so she can have own thoughts.

I believe ancient kingdom is not 100% good kinglom as people think it is.
He didn't want to tell her but offered to tell her if she really wanted to know it. And that is only about the void century. He never said he'd tell them what One Piece is.

I just realized that Oda's been foreshadowing Joyboy's return with kaido's whole obsession with death.

Like when he was fighting the scabbards he said "death completes a person", which is basically what happened to Luffy. It is through dying that he became Joyboy.
Post automatically merged:

Maybe Luffy isn't melting, rather his hair is simply turning white to indicate that he is now the sun god. Oda could possibly be taking inspiration from LOTR where gandalf becomes gandalf the white after dying.

Status
Not open for further replies.