Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
If Kaido has a good backstory and end, he is the greatest OP villain in my book. I never took and will never take Luffy so much to defeat a villain. 3 fcking powerups in 1 arc!
His backstory's been delayed too long. I think it's because it contains God Valley/Joy Boy spoilers and Oda wanted it after Luffy's awakening.

Kaido going down for more fight instead of dealing with the repetition of Oden's event in a more introspective way has kind of disappointed me, not gonna lie. I hope Oda will elaborate on this, because it would feel pointless if he just accepts his unearned victory like this.

I just realized that Oda's been foreshadowing Joyboy's return with kaido's whole obsession with death.

Like when he was fighting the scabbards he said "death completes a person", which is basically what happened to Luffy. It is through dying that he became Joyboy.
Post automatically merged:

Maybe Luffy isn't melting, rather his hair is simply turning white to indicate that he is now the sun god. Oda could possibly be taking inspiration from LOTR where gandalf becomes gandalf the white after dying.
That's actually...kinda cool! Certified Goda moment?

Kaido going down for more fight instead of dealing with the repetition of Oden's event in a more introspective way has kind of disappointed me, not gonna lie. I hope Oda will elaborate on this, because it would feel pointless if he just accepts his unearned victory like this.
Well, he still has to follow through his original plan

What are u even talking about?
you just proved my point
whether or not it was passed down by the strawhat is irrelevant AGAIN. luffy has had the strawhat for YEARS now meaning that weve known about this already…stop with the semantics already...this chapter is no surprise and it seems like you agree with me.
it seems like u LOVE headcannon…no one currently knows all the current uses of the voice of all things. Why are u assuming momo can tell if someone is dead?
luffy is not dead and oda himself confirmed that the main character will stay the same.
no…u have NO arguement.
Zoro using ashura was not in the past..and zoro did not split the sky like meme vs kaido.
theres literally no evidence that zoro used advcoc in his ashura attack.

kaido did not state that the only reason oden hurt him was because of advcoc. thats just your Zboy headcannon.
I was making a point how it was not obvious to be Luffy since we first had Roger and Shanks with Strawhat and same will but they were too early for JoyBoy return. But still we don't know much to say that, Roger and Luffy are more likely to have the same will but Shanks also had the Strawhat and seems to be very different from Luffy.

Voice of all things of Momonosuke was able to tell Luffy was getting weaker so it is very plausable for him to say if Luffy died or not.

Luffy is dead. JoyBoy took his body, he can be the same but is another person already.

I have an argument and you already chose your option. Zoro could scar Kaido without ACoC matching Oden's ACoC AP now with ACoC he will much likely one-shot Kaido.

Oda was the one saying Oden used ACoC against Kaido. And Kaido was the one saying Scabbards were using the same haki of Oden. The difference between them? ACoC. I have a really good argument.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
I agree with this for the most part. But I was more disappointed before I saw pics. I think him taking it out on CP0 and going on a rampage is his way of expressing his inner struggle instead of a more introspective moment. I bet he's still in his homicidal drunk phase too.

What? He earned but wasn't how he thought it would were.

Dealing with it in a more introspective way? What did you wanted? Kaido to cry about it? Get depressed?

And he may be dealing with it how he feels like. Fighting. There is still a raid going on, his castle was invaded and he has a mission to accomplish. Not only that but his crew is being beat up.

I agree with this for the most part. But I was more disappointed before I saw pics. I think him taking it out on CP0 and going on a rampage is his way of expressing his inner struggle instead of a more introspective moment. I bet he's still in his homicidal drunk phase too.
Yeah, I agree he has difficulties to express himself but with destroying, especially since he's still drunk. As I explain later, just some panels of a quiet Kaido reflecting on what just happened would be enough; such panels are pure gold if done right (e.g. Doflamingo taking a siesta) and in this moment it would have fit perfectly.

What? He earned but wasn't how he thought it would were.

Dealing with it in a more introspective way? What did you wanted? Kaido to cry about it? Get depressed?

And he may be dealing with it how he feels like. Fighting. There is still a raid going on, his castle was invaded and he has a mission to accomplish. Not only that but his crew is being beat up.
He earned it with meddling... again. His greatest rival was Oden, who went down because of an unasked third party, and now Kaido is reliving it with the person he acknowledged for putting up a good versus.

Just a couple of panels of Kaido sitting there in silence, not even need to say anything nor cry would have been gold in this situation; a moment of introspection and peace in the middle of a dynamic chaos. The castle can be rebuilt and what's left of his crew is just dispensable numbers at this point; what he cares the most right now should be the way the fight was finished.

I'm saying no absurd here, so no need to "what?" me as if I didn't know my stuff or you can read this comic for teens better.

Oda got balls if he makes soyboy an evil spirit
Joyboy is the lurking legend. Zoro going to solo him to save Luffy:steef:

Never

joyboy fought Im and we know the kind of morality that has the world government

Joyboy is likely a good boy
Then why do characters who we can consider to be upright, like Garp, still decide to protect the Celestial Dragons? Garp even wanted Ace and Luffy to be marines.

Maybe the real evil is Joyboy

Zoro get carried by odens haki factss
Luffy suckin Joyboys ballsac haki tank confirmed

Joyboy is the lurking legend. Zoro going to solo him to save Luffy:steef:

Then why do characters who we can consider to be upright, like Garp, still decide to protect the Celestial Dragons? Garp even wanted Ace and Luffy to be marines.

Maybe the real evil is Joyboy
The lurkin legend is Joyboy
Greatest enemy luffy have to faced

Awesome spoilers.
Imagine if joyboy actually take control over Luffy's body and proceed to slap Kaido to death and after that, joyboy will say:
Pfff what is wrong with this era?
This is the WSC?
Why everyone is so weak ?:suresure:.
Thats the worst thing to happen for kondum bois
Its the raizen vs sensui again

Kaido being in his homicidal mode was a foreshadowing of Luffy's death.Also Kaido and Sensui have a lot in common:both killed the protagonist,both have different peronsality shifts with different strenghts,both want to destroy the human world.Kaido will get asswhopped by an ancestor of said protagonist possessing his body.I believe joyboy was a D. and had the gomu gomu no mi.

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
It's easy to tell Kaido is acting out of frustration with this rampage rather than out of pure malice. I'm not sure if he sobered up by that point, but if he did, it'd make his current actions more striking. Even though he is a villain in a lot of sense, Kaido's fairly passive while not drunk, and usually retaliates rather than initiate. The crippling reminder of his duel with Oden, stripped of a proper bout with Luffy, and his future plans in jeoprady, he's finally snapped, I feel.

Status
Not open for further replies.