Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, we ain't getting JKK. We getting ZKK. Kaido will lose to Joyboy, but not die yet.
Does this happen in JKK?
I never read it lol.
You think joyboy will act as a different person, without luffy have control over his body?
To tell you the truth, i was never in ZKK wagon but i am a strong believer that zoro will do something more in this arc, especially after Luffy's awakening.
Whatever it is, zoro will leave a bad taste in haters mouths :steef:

Honestly. It would be pretty cool if in the final war, sanji unwittingly fulfilled Judge's dream by rallying the north blue against Celestial Dragons and in the process, became king of the north blue. Unfortunately however, Sanji's no Jon Snow.

I don't think Sanji was ever really portrayed to be a king like Zoro or Luffy. But it would be interesting if Oda did take sanji's character that way.

Can confidently say at this point with this and last chapter, no matter how this concludes, Kaido is Oda’s greatest villain; his techniques/his range of personality/his fighting style/his monstrous strength; I’d go as far to say Kaido’s reached a point for me where it honestly makes other major villains in the series feel incomplete in comparison.

I doubted he would deliver but Kaido has lived up to the hype, Respect to the World’s Strongest Creature, 56 chapters of fighting and the best is yet to come.

Honestly. It would be pretty cool if in the final war, sanji unwittingly fulfilled Judge's dream by rallying the north blue against Celestial Dragons and in the process, became king of the north blue. Unfortunately however, Sanji's no Jon Snow.

I don't think Sanji was ever really portrayed to be a king like Zoro or Luffy. But it would be interesting if Oda did take sanji's character that way.
Sanji needs to step up and become king of the north blue.Germa 66 can't be rulers,they are bad dudes.

That sounds nothing like Sanji

Can confidently say at this point with this and last chapter, no matter how this concludes, Kaido is Oda’s greatest villain; his techniques/his range of personality/his fighting style/his monstrous strength; I’d go as far to say Kaido’s reached a point for me where it honestly makes other major villains in the series feel incomplete in comparison.

I doubted he would deliver but Kaido has lived up to the hype, Respect to the World’s Strongest Creature, 56 chapters of fighting and the best is yet to come.
And people were bitching about him being bland.

Maybe in not all cases but the idea is valid still.

As said eating a DF ain't inherited will tbh such would be so weak writing.
How so? Devil Fruits are said to possess souls. It makes 100 percent sense for it to be the souls of those who previously ate the fruit, thus making it so those who eat those fruits afterwards inherit the will of those who came before.

True but Oda hit his own grave when he decided to drag Op for so long most of the mangas get over within few years and then they get a long break before going for other manga but Oda is still stuck on this loop but its his own fault tbh if there were no warlords then the manga would sure be over but then Oda had to pull more Pu

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
Not sure if this has already been brought up, but whenever Luffy was hit by the Negative Hollows, he'd mentioned how he wished he was reborn as something else.

It's a very minor detail, but this is Oda we're talking about. I'd put it as another feather on the reincarnation cap. Personally, I don't know how to feel about it if it were truly the case.

G

Gorosei Informer

Sanji needs to step up and become king of the north blue.Germa 66 can't be rulers,they are bad dudes.
Me and my friend had the idea of Sanji reforming the Germa kingdom into a giant mobile culinary/restaurant kingdom that will travel the world and feed the needy especially ideally. The starving people including and particularly children too, which goes back to Sanjis backstory massively ofc. I think Pudding will run the new desssert side restaurant ship at Baratie too.
Imagine using all those cloned soldiers as chefs and waiters to cook and serve food to others? To make and distribute it rapidly over a wide area?

Kinda funny how Germa uses giant snails for mobility and the French love to eat snails lol. "Look at it go Escargot!"

Status
Not open for further replies.