Who will beat Kaido now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
How so? Devil Fruits are said to possess souls. It makes 100 percent sense for it to be the souls of those who previously ate the fruit, thus making it so those who eat those fruits afterwards inherit the will of those who came before.
I think DF souls are different from human souls.Maybe it is like naruto,they come from a parallell world or something.Getting your soul sucked into the DF would be poetic(selling your soul to the devil).

Honestly. It would be pretty cool if in the final war, sanji unwittingly fulfilled Judge's dream by rallying the north blue against Celestial Dragons and in the process, became king of the north blue. Unfortunately however, Sanji's no Jon Snow.

I don't think Sanji was ever really portrayed to be a king like Zoro or Luffy. But it would be interesting if Oda did take sanji's character that way.
Sanji despises royalty like Germa and the Celestial Dragons, so i think these need to be connected to the All Blue in a way or another, which might also be connected to the Void Century and all that stuff...

But leading an army against a country or something isn't something that i see Sanji doing regularly, although Sanji has great leadership skills

Me and my friend had the idea of Sanji reforming the Germa kingdom into a giant mobile culinary/restaurant kingdom that will travel the world and feed the needy especially ideally. The starving people including and particularly children too, which goes back to Sanjis backstory massively ofc. I think Pudding will run the new desssert side restaurant ship at Baratie too.
Imagine using all those cloned soldiers as chefs and waiters to cook and serve food to others? To make and distribute it rapidly over aue wide area?

Kinda funny how Germa uses giant snails for mobility and the French love to eat snails lol. "Look at it go Escargot!"

Germa 66 kingdom will turn into a burguer delivery kingdom.

G

Gorosei Informer

Sanji despises royalty like Germa and the Celestial Dragons, so i think these need to be connected to the All Blue in a way or another, which might also be connected to the Void Century and all that stuff...

But leading an army against a country or something isn't something that i see Sanji doing regularly, although Sanji has great leadership skills
Yeah that's true. I was thinking of some sort Red Cross/Doctors Without Borders thing, But the kingdoms leaders and thus militia will definitely be an issue.

A restaurant in the All Blue would be perfect though.

Are scans are out yet ...? I think we will early scana too ..
Just like every other character who fought Kaido. Kid is the only who can say he was suplexed Kaido though, what other character in fiction can say he has done that to a dragon?
Luffy sucker punched Kaido.
Post automatically merged:

Are scans are out yet ...? I think we will early scana too ..
Just like every other character who fought Kaido. Kid is the only who can say he was suplexed Kaido though, what other character in fiction can say he has done that to a dragon?
Luffy sucker punched Kaido.

Status
Not open for further replies.