Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
yeah what's the deal with Ultra and the mod-kill? that's the most sus thing I have seen in a while
Just wanted to go over this in case you were not paying attention, but the redirect that killed Yo Tan Wa the first time was caused by the blue dragons. This should be the final piece of evidence against Flower being the one responsible.

Juliet's whole connection with GoM was.. artificial at best.

It was a risky play, which would instantly out Juliet as his partner if GoM flipped. But, they could try to turn the narrative into a "I wouldn't do something so obvious".

But trust me, I know hiding in plain sight when I see it.

As for light, it's partly my super spider senses. But I am still majorly suspicious of Light and Xlaw who just like GoM came in preaching the same agenda, as if they were co-ordinated.

:endthis:
this is shading, throwing shade etc. Are you familiar with the corporate technique known as the shit sandwich?

So, let me make some parts clear

Day 2's lynch is God of Mafia. To preserve time, that remains a fact. So here, we have no lynch.

This is essentially an extra talking period. You can send all day actions anew, although obviously within a small time period. I suggest you get protections up for people etc, because this time, there will be no do overs or repeats.
My hero, ripped one thanks you for your duty of care

Status
Not open for further replies.