Rate this chapter

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
So what do we think is really left to see here?

maybe one more chapter of Kaido in the Done, fighting Yamato and Momo before Luffy wakes up.

Zoro’s Grim Reaper plot being resolved.

The conclusion of Kaido v. Luffy and finding out why Kaido has chosen Wano?

Really feels like we could be done here in just as little as eight chapters tbh

How is me saying that equate to me believing he's permanently dead when we see him reanimate ? Are you okay?
I asked the question how tf will I point you to someone :milaugh:
So you asked a completely useless question then, I see.
Post automatically merged:

maybe one more chapter of Kaido in the Done, fighting Yamato and Momo before Luffy wakes up.

We need a Kaido FB.

The same SFX was used for when Ace died, multiple people in this chapter said he was dead. Kaido said he was dead. Zuneesha only started reacting when his hearbeat started back up. He pulled an Enel, except this time it was his awakening/Joyboy or whatever the fuck is going on with him.
It could that true.

I feel it will be like Ichigo vs Ulquiorra , Ichigo supposedly "died" and his Vasto Lorde mode was activated.

Luffy supposedly dies and his awakening (idk Joyboy?) Is activated.

X Says "Luffy is not dead, this is Oda's manga"

So I asked who thinks Luffy is permanently dead anyways, I am literally asking the same shit as you. If anything your question is the useless one here since you're repeating what I asked :milaugh:

take a prozac or something bro, not everybody is out to get you
Seems like there was a misunderstanding because that grim reaper dude tagged me with your post quoted.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Marco taking an attack that was aimed at Nami, and the same attack that kaido is using to fight the fodder, I thought kaido would comment something when he saw MARCO but he didn't give a damn.

Kaido looks a little sad on this panel or is it just my impression, damn he's suffering from his success again!
:goatasure::goatasure:

Kaido can be tough at times.
:believe::believe::believe:

usually Oda drags out Luffy's return for more than 1 chapter.
I think Kid and Law are going to have one more big moment, as well as Yamato/Momonosuke.

How is me saying that equate to me believing he's permanently dead when we see him reanimate ? Are you okay?
because this is not dragon ball manga where everyone can bring back to life woth dragon balls.

You know oda hate bring this character back to alive from dead.

So kaido didn’t kill luffy . More like he knock out luffy.

kaido really should have not gone to the roof as he and bigmom would have defeated that alliance together before everyone got their powerup
Post automatically merged:

I think Kid's going to assign kaido and cause the basement bombs to explode on him. Kaido goes near death and awakens his DF.

Then we can have awakened Luffy vs awakened kaido.
the bombs are not magnetic

Status
Not open for further replies.