Rate this chapter

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here oda on dead character unless oda break promise
Yo- hohoho
Post automatically merged:

Someone peep how Law didn't give a single shit Luffy just died, beside the fact that they're about to fail this raid and he has to continue fighting. Another example of how Law is no straw hat.
Oda since long ago has been trying to make law not a cheerleader.

This is another weak attempt , law is a tsundere.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
People think this, but we have not even have kaido's flashback and awakening....
As for the flashback delay:
In general, Act 3’s been fantastic for Kaido’s character. Being in the dark about his origin is my only knock. His backstory is sorely needed. It’s likely been postponed to protect God Valley/Joy Boy lore. Now that Joy Boy’s been revealed, I see no reason for further delay.
And whether Kaido awakens or not, Joy Boy Luffy folding his ass :finally:

Didn’t think this arc could get any worse but it actually is:catcry:

You know what, Luffy being the messiah is whatever, he’s the main character, if Oda wants to go that route it’s what it is but this whole “he can’t die for whatever reason bcoz he’s the messiah" ting is so fcking ass. Like we know Luffy won’t die coz he’s the main character but it’s been shoved down our throats so much this arc that it’s getting a bit disgusting to be honest. Also not really liking the implication of the narrator’s box declaring Kaido as the winner in this bout btw Kaido and Luffy as there is a strong implication here that Luffy lost the fight but Joyboy wins against Kaido 🤮. Not even gonna get started on Luffy’s DF suddenly turning out to be the best ting since sliced bread:lawsigh:. Dude might actually turn out to be some kinda Logia the way tings are going.

What a fucking chapter. It’s top three all time in One Piece, and it isn’t three.

This was just a phenomenal chapter. Luffy’s reveal as Joy Boy and his awakening were just amazing. Kaido was brutal and epic, and his speech was ridiculously good. Yamato’s talk with Momo was phenomenal as well. And also props to the CP0 dude, employee of the year, too.

But on top of that, Nami is just ride or die. I don’t want to hear anything about the loyalty or closeness to Luffy. The powerscalers can have their petty strength, but at the end of the day, it is and has always been Luffy, Zoro, and *Nami*. Zoro and *Nami* are the two closest people in the crew to Luffy. Zoro and *Nami* are his right left hands. Zoro had his speech against Kaido, and Nami had hers against Ulti *and then Kaido himself*. There’s a reason Oda called them the most important characters in the series and drew them together on the chapter 1000 cover. It’s those three, together, and then Jinbe is next in terms of loyalty. Nobody else touches them.

Also, Marco is the final crew member after Yamato, calling it (kinda not serious, but there’s definitely reason for it).

Also, in an earlier chapter, Kaido said to the scabbards “death completes a person. Isn’t that true?” What a foreshadow. Kaido has no idea what’s coming.

Amazing chapter and a brutal break. So hyped right now.

R.I.P Cp0 leader you are worthy to become Employee of the Year :josad:
those wg bitches should be grateful for Cp0 loyal agent :whitepress:
yamato speech we die together remind me of trap car die together lol :hihihi:
looks like luffy melting? possesed by joy boy/nika?
so will those who predicted raid is failing will take their W in this chapter ? :hope::quest:

People are doomposting too much on the reincarnation thing. When Luffy finds out that he is a reincarnation destined to save the world, he will simply respond with something like:

"No, I'm Luffy and will never be someone else!!! I don't care about being the world savior, all I want is to be free!"

Luffy will always be Luffy

IDK but I feel we could have seen more from Yamato instead of just adding Joyboy right away.....some characters could have actually died maybe...I mean the situation is pretty much like Guy vs Madara and then Joyboy coming to save Guy.....She had a great moment...probably the only one who is willing to take a fight till death right now(Zoro MIA).... in case Yamato's death(or fake death) was sealed here...we could have seen another attempt at the fight... no Joy boy reveal would have kept tensions high too....

Drums are liberations are actual dum dum sounds :josad:

Didn’t think this arc could get any worse but it actually is:catcry:

You know what, Luffy being the messiah is whatever, he’s the main character, if Oda wants to go that route it’s what it is but this whole “he can’t die for whatever reason bcoz he’s the messiah" ting is so fcking ass. Like we know Luffy won’t die coz he’s the main character but it’s been shoved down our throats so much this arc that it’s getting a bit disgusting to be honest. Also not really liking the implication of the narrator’s box declaring Kaido as the winner in this bout btw Kaido and Luffy as there is a strong implication here that Luffy lost the fight but Joyboy wins against Kaido 🤮. Not even gonna get started on Luffy’s DF suddenly turning out to be the best ting since sliced bread:lawsigh:. Dude might actually turn out to be some kinda Logia the way tings are going.
There is one last chance, albeit a small one, Oda could turn this around, namely to show that someone is not necessarily a Joy Boy reincarnation but rather becomes a reincarnation based on personality traits (determination and yada yada), so it would somewhat still be due to who Luffy is.
Chance is slim though.
Post automatically merged:

Oh btw, voices also disappear when you are not knocked out, not only when you die, see Skypeia for that.

Didn’t like Luffy dieing and literally being the reincarnation of Joyboy. If it’s the case, Oda is confirming that Luffy can achieve his dream by himself and he needs super natural help?
It’ll be like end of Luffy’s character if that’s the case.

Yamato parts were great. She finally differentiated her from Oden. Nami not believing Kaido was great scene for her!!

Kaido was as usual beastly this chapter. Little disappointed that he explicitly didn’t state that he was disappointed by the end of the fight like Katakuri. Maybe he doesn’t feel too disappointed and last chapter’s title may just be hinting at that.

Status
Not open for further replies.