Rate this chapter

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice chapter. I loved the panel Oda drew Luffy's defeat it looks so cool.
CP 0 boss while Kaido is attacking him. :catrude:
I liked the art this chapter. Oda drew really great this chapter other than 1 or 2 panels.
We were thinking Momo could be Joyboy but its Luffy. :noo:
I thought Luffy was burning bu you guys are right its probably awakening. It makes more sense. :kata:
Any theories abou what Luffy's new fruit name should be. :memehm:

5 stars for me. I will try not reading spoilers from now on.
so will i

I'm not gonna lie, but I laughed so hard when the forum is currently being flooded with messages and threads respecting Mr. Go (who was likely a one-off character) more than Joyboy awakening (something Oda invested in for years). :milaugh:

Between this and Wanonese's lack of popularity, I think it is safe to say that, unfortunately and factually, Lolda is largely out of touch with his own fanbase. :catcry:
I know what you mean and is kinda lame that Oda don't understand the impact of a death for the story, when fucking Kaido whole ideology is about this.

Pound is a stupid side character but when he "died" was one of the most iconic moments of WCI. And of course, now Is ruined because Oda revived him.

CP0 boss "death" is amazing. Is silent, says a lot about the character. And beeing a side character, there's no worries about letting him die, right? But Oda will take this away from us soon, i'm sure

Ok, so I thought what was melting was Luffy's straw hat but from the chapter we could see his straw hat was below him under his back. So I guess what was melting (or changing idk) was his hair. Did his hair change colors? SSJ?!

Luffy gonna decimate everyone when he finds out sabo got captured. He won't let him die just like ace and the WG don't even know what a monster he's become. Post wano luffy>=kaido

I've been reading the spoilers weekly for years and I've decided to make an account to give my opinion about ONE PIECE 1043.
This chapter has created a lot of commotion because things are not going to happen the way a certain part of the community wants. But that doesn't have to be bad.

I'm pretty cool with
whatever comes. One Piece is a Shonen with a lot of story-building and there have been endless clues that have led the protagonist to this enigmatic moment that we still don't know anything about.

Madam's Shirley
prediction about the destruction of Fish-Man Island perpetrated by Luffy.

Luffy hearing the voice of the sea kings talking about Poseidon's prophecy.

That a person like Toki who comes from the void century decided to send just in an exact year (20 years ahead) the Red Scabbards to the future, the exact same year and moment when Luffy and the crew is about to defeat Kaido to open the borders of Wano country so as Oden reflected in his logbook)

Luffy listening to zounisha who was Joyboy's nakama, who just now has come to fight for Wano.

The giant straw hat Im sama went to see in a Mariejoa chamber.

The bonding relationship of trust and help that Luffy has created with Shirahoshi. Both possible descendants of the "promise" between Joyboy and the first mermaid queen.

And a long etcetera distributed in different arcs of the manga. Some of those moments are from many years ago in manga terms and other moments are more recent.
But it's undeniable there has been a lot of foreshadow elements that has led to this very last pannel

I know what you mean and is kinda lame that Oda don't understand the impact of a death for the story, when fucking Kaido whole ideology is about this.

Pound is a stupid side character but when he "died" was one of the most iconic moments of WCI. And of course, now Is ruined because Oda revived him.

CP0 boss "death" is amazing. Is silent, says a lot about the character. And beeing a side character, there's no worries about letting him die, right? But Oda will take this away from us soon, i'm sure
:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.