Rate this chapter

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Ballel

This is finally clear now - Lurking Legend is Joy Boy!
The greatest enemy EVER - Koi D. Uo
The WSC won't be surpassed by any other enemy.
He will be surpassed only by the one who will kill him - Zori!

Weird for a D to die without a smile.
At least Joy Boy resurrecting was done smiling.
Koido showing once again that he is cruel and evil.
Death has been the only solution from the start.

Dread it, run from it, destiny arrives all the same. And now, it is almost here! :kuzanshut:
Lik coping hard lmao

Man, I probably would have felt as hyped as those who rated this chapter 5 stars had it not been for the Joyboy reincarnation plot twist so obvious virtually the whole fandom called it for years. :jordanmf:

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Lower than trash
Ngl, Yamato was impressive in this chapter. She proved to be different than Oden which shows development

Tho, I and momo as well as most of Wanos population disagree with her perspective.

Most people still want to live even as slaves rather than getting murdered in cold blooded and Kaido know this. Once the top people get murdered brutally, others just do not want to share the same fate.

B

Ballel

Most people still want to live even as slaves rather than getting murdered in cold blooded and Kaido know this. Once the top people get murdered brutally, others just do not want to share the same fate.
Yes and this is one of the sources of all problems in this world.

No character death in Wano involved me emotionally as much as "Mr Go" departure.
Mr. Go went out teaching the reader a true life lesson.
In any profession you will find yourself in, there will be many lazyass co-worker who are there just for the paycheck, and whenever the chief will ask an hard task to accomplish, they will punctually disappear. It will be up to you to decide if to disappear aswell or work your ass off for you and for them, despite being troublesome or sometime even dangerous. The latter is the case of Mr Go, who proved he wasn't there for the paycheck, he was there for a mission, he was devoted to what he was doing and was ready to put his life on the line for it. And it wasn't for fame or for glory, he was the silent soldier protecting the people while operating in the dark. Honor him.

B

Ballel

work your ass off for you and for them,
Why should anyone want to do that lmao
he was devoted to what he was doing
No he was just a mind slave.
And it wasn't for fame or for glory, he was the silent soldier protecting the people while operating in the dark.
He was a brainwashed CD slave who had no will of his own.and did know nothing else but following orders.

No character death in Wano involved me emotionally as much as "Mr Go" departure.
Mr. Go went out teaching the reader a true life lesson.
In any profession you will find yourself in, there will be many lazyass co-worker who are there just for the paycheck, and whenever the chief will ask an hard task to accomplish, they will punctually disappear. It will be up to you to decide if to disappear aswell or work your ass off for you and for them, despite being troublesome or sometime even dangerous. The latter is the case of Mr Go, who proved he wasn't there for the paycheck, he was there for a mission, he was devoted to what he was doing and was ready to put his life on the line for it. And it wasn't for fame or for glory, he was the silent soldier protecting the people while operating in the dark. Honor him.
I'm not gonna lie, but I laughed so hard when the forum is currently being flooded with messages and threads respecting Mr. Go (who was likely a one-off character) more than Joyboy awakening (something Oda invested in for years). :milaugh:

Between this and Wanonese's lack of popularity, I think it is safe to say that, unfortunately and factually, Lolda is largely out of touch with his own fanbase. :catcry:
Post automatically merged:

Luffy = Joy Boy (title)
Zunisha confirms.

And Oden's haki is real:kata:.
Joyboy carried Goofy from chapter 1, tho. :fujilaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.