Rate this chapter

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro : Where is Kaido, I gonna take his head.
Luffy: You finally wake up. The war is over Zoro. I have take down Kaido already. And Kaido is our nakama now (in grand fleet).
You cannot shine with out me, Zoro.
Zoro: You are right, this is why I follow you.
^ when you are so obsessed with zoro that you are now making a fanfiction about him, even when zoro isn't in the chapter :suresure:

C

Cruxroux

if Luffy has the mythical Zoan DF of the god Hanuman, then for sure you can say it is the strongest DF.[/QUOTE
Don't know why people are assuming Luffy was dead..He was most likely lost consequences after that blow...
i belive his df awakening is most likely mythical Zoan. Either Maruti or Money King
I don't think so it would be Hanuman or Maruti (same person) but probability are there it could be monkey king of Chinese mythology. As Hanuman was considered one of the gods while Monkey was never Considered a God rather a mythical creature who have went against God's, jade emperor to be exact parallel to celestial dragons in One piece. Monkey king suits Luffy more than Hanuman.
Post automatically merged:

Characters with the most Wano panels as of Chapter 1043:

https://www.reddit.com/r/OnePiece/comments/tbojk1
Zoro is near death and yet we see his panels but not of denjiro.

I don't think so it would be Hanuman or Maruti (same person) but probability are there it could be monkey king of Chinese mythology. As Hanuman was considered one of the gods while Monkey was never Considered a God rather a mythical creature who have went against God's, jade emperor to be exact parallel to celestial dragons in One piece. Monkey king suits Luffy more than Hanuman.
Hanuman's father is Wind God , while Luffy's is Dragon, someone who supposed to be a Wind Logia or whatever DF he might have it is clear that he control the wind. by the way Hanuman is like the monkey King is a moneky too and is a part of an intelligent monkey race, some even see that the monkey king is based on Hanuman, and when you see Hanuman was considered a god i would say that speak more for him, since Joyboy/Sun God Nika was considered a god as well. more than that Hanuman has many powers aka 8 mystic powers, more than that he immun to lightning , fire, water , etc.
i think just Oda will give it a tweak like always, Hanuman was named after his broken Jaw
Named for the broken jaw he incurred from the impact of his fall (hanu means “jaw” and man means “prominent”)
Luffy/Joyboy are known by their prominent smiles so that is why Joyboy was called Nika, i think.
and more the WG made a fake name for the Luffy's DF, leading him to not really know his real powers, that is most likely Oda's take on :
Mischievous in his youth, Hanuman would often bother the temple priests and sages by disrupting their sacrificial ceremonies in various ways. Angered by Hanuman’s antics, they eventually cursed him to forget his powers until he was reminded of them by another.

It wasn’t until years later, when Hanuman was helping Rama search for Sita, that the knowledge of his powers were restored to him. Having discovered that Sita was being held captive across the ocean in Sri Lanka, the Vanaras wondered who among them could leap over the sea to reach Ravana’s kingdom.

Aware of his divine origin and childhood, Jambavan, an intelligent bear king who was helping the Vanaras, began describing Hanuman’s true power to all who were present. As Jambavan finished his speech — effectively ending the sages’ curse — Hanuman, remembering his prowess, stood up, and with a great roar, made his declaration to perform the task. Expanding his body to 50 times its normal height, he squatted down, and then sprang forth with immense energy.

Last edited:
I feel that Luffy's DF is the one of JoyBoy's DF. But catch here is you can't just become as great as JoyBoy unless you awaken the DF. Gomu Gomu DF hasn't been awakened as no early possessor could awaken it since 800 years so It became lagend now.
And more over DF awakening is not that simple. It's really hard. We don't have any info about yet. This is a good timing for ODA to explain awakening and relate Luffy and Joyboy.

Someone important to fans need to die

Exactly, cause this is one of the most important war and biggest in one piece verse with 2 of the strongest in the verse, yet we have a lot of fake out deaths and big mom crew couldn’t land in wano for over 20+ chapters

Not to be a hater but this sounds like fairy tail war in terms of death

Yea well in a world where a swordman can cut mountain and an energy fraction of a brawler's punch can make someone into a bullet that break a city like kitkat, well thats my expectation about what a WSC can do. Everyone should fear a dragon's breath instead of suddenly finding 100 types match-up hax techs enabling them to block it etc. If i'm gonna give such a massive title like WSC to a character, i'll make the powerscaling clear enough that its impossible for anyone not worthy to even approach him from the start without becoming meat porridge, even a badass strawhat crew or a handsome shouldnt escape the consequences.

True I get what you saying, eg Aizen and yhawch, madara and kaguya, mereum, garou, father(fma) and many others
Kaido doesn’t really fit the one piece team

Cause as long as he is facing the protagonist team his attacks are going to get tanked most of the time or blocked

NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI

:josad:

NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI NO SANJI

:josad:
MORE YAMATO, MOMONOSUKE AND ZUNESHA PLEASE!!!!

Zoro is near death and yet we see his panels but not of denjiro.
Don't know much about Monkey King
But Luffy has lots of parallel with Maruti/Hanuman.
√ Hanuman was vargin
√ Hanuman was hungry and tried to eat sun thinking it was a fruit
√ Then punished by lord Indra and got permanent scar on his chin
√ Angered by his naughty acts saint cursed him to forgot his all powers. And will only awaken back when someone try to remember him about those powers
√ Had power to manipulate any part of his body.
√ Power of manipulate size of his body
√ Was son of god of air
√ Indra blessed him power of immune to lighting
√ was immune to all kind of weapons
√ is worshipped as god of power and stamina. His statue you can see in all gyms.
√ He sneaked into golden city Lanka and destroyed (burned it)
√ had ability to fly and also killed sea serpant on his way to war...And many more

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Just something I got in my head in the night…

we all know the wide spread theory of dragon is a former admiral.

i still have the theory he was on mission to secure some Celestrial Dragon outside, which including a young beautiful woman. He fell in love with her, she got pregnant and gave birth to Luffy, in secret. Their love was forbidden and when it got spread, they got separated, she was „prisoned“ in mariejoa and he should get prisoned in impel down. Since he wanted to save her, he broke with everything and is now a revolutionary.

but it results in Luffy being a CD and(!) a D-Owner.

this is where I got an idea… what if the bloodlines of CD and D together are needed to awaken Luffys fruit and „create“ Joyboy?
That’s why the system exists like it does, the strong differences between the „gods“ aka CDs and the world criminals, the D. So they don’t can mix each other. And this would be Imus greatest fear.

this also could explain why roger knew he needs to wait for another one, because he wasn’t mixed.

Don't know much about Monkey King
But Luffy has lots of parallel with Maruti/Hanuman.
√ Hanuman was vargin
√ Hanuman was hungry and tried to eat sun thinking it was a fruit
√ Then punished by lord Indra and got permanent scar on his chin
√ Angered by his naughty acts saint cursed him to forgot his all powers. And will only awaken back when someone try to remember him about those powers
√ Had power to manipulate any part of his body.
√ Power of manipulate size of his body
√ Was son of god of air
√ Indra blessed him power of immune to lighting
√ was immune to all kind of weapons
√ is worshipped as god of power and stamina. His statue you can see in all gyms.
√ He sneaked into golden city Lanka and destroyed (burned it)
√ had ability to fly and also killed sea serpant on his way to war...And many more
√Sent Flying across the sea by Jambavan, the BEAR, just like KUMA sent Luffy.
√Monkey God
√Fond of eating
√Naughty
√Fun loving and pure of heart
√Values friendship greatly
√God of Hope, optimism and bravery, the same qualities that Luffy embodies

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.