Status
Not open for further replies.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
I'm inclined to say I like lights slot the best of those

Kag looks the total opposite of the start of the game
In what way? I'm pretty sure quite a few people like Light, Mango, Lind, Blue, Flowa, Ekko etc thought I was acting scummy. Then, Worst thought that I was scummy enough to try to super kill me. Then you guys forced me to claim which eventually led me getting killed actually. Turns out that I look scummy no matter what. So I'd like someone to verify me mechanically this time instead.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I'll just reiterate cause I think it was missed in indie hand job club, but lind is Scum so if someone has the means to deal with him like the jedi slime he is
Eh no. This is false, Gram. I really don’t know what sort of info you have on me, and I read Worst’s super killing failing on me as well, but I’m Town here.

Could you tell me what’s the info?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
In what way? I'm pretty sure quite a few people like Light, Mango, Lind, Blue, Flowa, Ekko etc thought I was acting scummy. Then, Worst thought that I was scummy enough to try to super kill me. Then you guys forced me to claim which eventually led me getting killed actually. Turns out that I look scummy no matter what. So I'd like someone to verify me mechanically this time instead.
Well, Worst trying to kill you the first time was both rash and irresponsible, and I've mentioned this to him every single time he's done it. Mango was Scum, so you disregard him. Flowa in an Indie. Blue isn't Town. Lind has mech info against him so also probably Scum. Light potentially has mech info against him. So it's possible that the only Townie in that list is Ekko. Who is, well... Ekko.

On one hand I can accept a degree of frustration here because if you feel like you'll be scum read no matter what it's easy to believe that no one will treat you charitably, but if you're Town here I expect you to take a step backwards and recognise that the first time around you were pushed by mostly non-town and this time around you're subbing into a different slot and so any changes you have in your play are going to be noted. Coupled with the mech information currently against you I don't think it's quite fair to dismiss this as "well they always say I'm Scum". At the very least, I'm sure that you can appreciate that it's an awkward slot to be in and a lot of unfortunate coincidences have worked against you on this.

So as a whole I would say this post looks reasonably bad. You would be better served using your role to get the other three in your group flipped, as that'll be the most effective was to clear you.

Brann's Beard is wonderful.

Time to pass out I think.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Could you tell me what’s the info?
You know better than this. The person with an investigation on them should always claim before the person who claims an investigation. Otherwise it informs potential scum exactly what they need to fake claim or lead towards.

Brann's Beard is incredible.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
You know better than this. The person with an investigation on them should always claim before the person who claims an investigation. Otherwise it informs potential scum exactly what they need to fake claim or lead towards.

Brann's Beard is incredible.
Yeah, I’m catching up, and not opposed to claiming looking at the PoE.

I will also state that my defense of Mango should by no means be considered teammate equity here. I read the player wrong, and I think it’s far cry to call it protecting him as much as I would protect any of my other town reads.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I have two passive abilities:
- If I am hit with a positive action I am put into a neighbor chat with a player.
- I can reflect the first negative action that hits me every cycle.

My active abilities are:
- I can investigate the current zone and be notified of any hostile actions that hit a player within the zone directed towards another within the same zone.
- I have a a conditional active that lets me target a player each night, and if they’re Tyrande whisperwind, some character in WoW that my character has an intense relationship with, I start a chat and protect them permanently through the game.
- I have a 1-shot amp.
- I have a 1-shot super kill that is locked until Day 5 and the condition for it is to put a player into a post restriction and upon them breaking it it super kills the player through immunity.
- I have another ability that is locked.

My actions:
- I used my active ability to search for Tyrande night 1, but that failed since it hit Cinera.
- My other active failed likely due to Cinera using his lightening rod.

- Night 2 I targeted Broki with the ability to find Tyrande, but nothing happened.
- I used my one - shot amp on my other active to amp to give me the flavor names of all the players in Howling Fjord:

Varian Wrynn,Arthas, Brann Bronzebeard, Loken, Rhonin, Dranosh Saurfang, Freya, ,Drakos the Interrogator, Urom and Eregos were in the same Zone as you my Queen.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Jinri isn’t a bad target imo. Her play is so very different compared to Lights and I don’t view it as simply a playstyle change.

In my own catch up. I don’t think anything exonerates here tbh.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
Well, Worst trying to kill you the first time was both rash and irresponsible, and I've mentioned this to him every single time he's done it. Mango was Scum, so you disregard him. Flowa in an Indie. Blue isn't Town. Lind has mech info against him so also probably Scum. Light potentially has mech info against him. So it's possible that the only Townie in that list is Ekko. Who is, well... Ekko.

On one hand I can accept a degree of frustration here because if you feel like you'll be scum read no matter what it's easy to believe that no one will treat you charitably, but if you're Town here I expect you to take a step backwards and recognise that the first time around you were pushed by mostly non-town and this time around you're subbing into a different slot and so any changes you have in your play are going to be noted. Coupled with the mech information currently against you I don't think it's quite fair to dismiss this as "well they always say I'm Scum". At the very least, I'm sure that you can appreciate that it's an awkward slot to be in and a lot of unfortunate coincidences have worked against you on this.

So as a whole I would say this post looks reasonably bad. You would be better served using your role to get the other three in your group flipped, as that'll be the most effective was to clear you.

Brann's Beard is wonderful.

Time to pass out I think.
What I am trying here is to overcome the mistakes on my past.
Thus I find it fair to ask what actually made me look bad in the first place.
All these actions and lack of lore knowledge isn't helping either.
As for my role, I don't have any such abilities which could help me get a flip on these three. I'm down to claim since that's the best I can do to come clear and cooperate.

Status
Not open for further replies.