Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
This register in my mind as 'what does me being scum has to do with this' i just find it funny.
Have you really got nothing else? I'm not Scum, and frankly I have a wealth of actions and posts to lead you to that. You seem more interested in discrediting me than you do actually going after slots you should have a strong inclination towards them being Scum. I'd actually go as far as to suggest that if you're Town, you're *almost* throwing here.

Brann's Beard has the World Record for disk throwing.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I see that you are not an anime avi. You are a good man.
I see you're not familiar with Devil May Cry. It's essentially anime in video game style. It's very "anime". Especially that character, Vergil, who is all about his katana power.

Brann's Beard strikes the Seventh Heaven.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
My superkill failed on Lind btw

Gramma - > Claimed to have inspired me

Pero - > Claimed to have sort of refilled me

Arp -> Claimed to having protected me

Adam -> Claimed to make me redirect immune or something

And in the disco chat when Kagu said Light tried to sort of " cover mango " Ratchet pointed out that it was Lind
Yeah I re read the whole thing and it turned out that it was actually Lind who was doing all the defending. Light was pretty much after Mango from his second post onwards. But I’m still not totally sure about the Light/Jinri slot. I still think that it’s actually a scum slot.

Lind’s is also giving me bad vibes with these recent turn of events even though I pretty much had him as town most of the game. So Mango was actually Arthas. Holy shit!

I see you have a kpop avi, unfortunately can't say you are a good girl.
I have been informed that your avi is just 3d weeb shit. I take my compliment back.
I see you're not familiar with Devil May Cry. It's essentially anime in video game style. It's very "anime". Especially that character, Vergil, who is all about his katana power.

Brann's Beard strikes the Seventh Heaven.
No wonder their ultra kill failed. It wasn't folded enough.

Have you really got nothing else? I'm not Scum, and frankly I have a wealth of actions and posts to lead you to that. You seem more interested in discrediting me than you do actually going after slots you should have a strong inclination towards them being Scum. I'd actually go as far as to suggest that if you're Town, you're *almost* throwing here.

Brann's Beard has the World Record for disk throwing.
I am not discrediting you. We already went through this already. Sure you are helping town, but at the end of the day you are indie not townie and I won't really hold my breath on you not fucking us over later in the game lol. Sorry for not trusting you for being an indie. I committed a major sin.

No, I am not throwing at all, i gave an ability away and hinted on my role last DP. Just because I am not writing walls of wallie the way you want me to does not mean I am throwing.

Status
Not open for further replies.