Rate this chapter

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only thing that still pisses me off after 15 years of following the series weekly are muppets who hate a character over some inconsequential gag. Way to disrespect the author work.
Nami’s herself isn’t a gag you imbecile. That was one example in particular from Punk Hazard and it’s perfectly in line with her character.

Triggered simp pipe down, talking about disrespecting the authors work
:mihanha:

Nami’s herself isn’t a gag you imbecile. That was one example in particular from Punk Hazard and it’s perfectly in line with her character.

Triggered simp pipe down, talking about disrespecting the authors work
:mihanha:
Did Chopper get hurt in that scene? Was Nami seriously lectured afterwards for using a crewmate as a shield when this would be typically the type of stuff Luffy wouldn't tolerate? Or maybe... it was inconsequential for a reason?
It is a gag you "imbecile" you're supposed to chuckle at their extreme reaction seeing Zoro seemingly going for her because it plays on Zoro being a scary mf. What you think was the intent of this scene kek
Usopp using Nami as a bait against the dino siblings actually had more consequences and it was still written with the gag mindset .

Anyone who genuinely believe Oda would have a straw hat, whoever they are, shits on everything that has been build on by having them use another straw hat as a human shield if it actually happened to have serious consequences (aka not a obvious gag, mr dense) don't understand the series at all and is indeed disrespecting his work.

Last edited:
I always wanted to have a shonen but the females are the actual mcs. Just act as if it's they're their male counterparts. Shouldn't ever be an issue. But apparently that's too hard.
Also not woke. Etc.
Theres hundreds of shonens with female mcs but it "doesnt count" because they arent "big" so you cant fake like them for clout and ask censoring to be like what you "want" instead of looking for what you like, just like femcels who want to replace Superman or something even though theres hundreds of heroines that are great.... how can you pretend to dislike whatever you think "woke" is while asking for the wet dream of american executives that want every character to be as safe, asexual, bland and virtue signaly as possible

Also you want females to just be male characters in everything but name? Hilarious so you dont want female mcs, you just want to virtue signal that you fake like the gurl when in reality you just wanted a generic guy but where you can fake to be a good baby boy in public, gotta pretend onlly One Piece and Nardo exist and ask censoring them until every character is bland and samey instead of looking for stuff like a normal human being huh

The only thing I expect from a warrior woman like her in OP is Luffy probably bouncing over her tits
Did you bought this account? How can someone with your username be saying things worse than a karen in a picket somewhere asking for censorship in movies and seething over some imaginary girl not being forced to act like a dude and being covered up in some drawing.. and not realize the hypocrisy, post after post sperging that the females "are atractive" or arent behaving like some weird stereotypical "manly warrior" (because you hate women so much you can only aprove them if they act like generic dudebros and look uglier, despite your avatar) Oda writes great female characters but its not good enough because they arent acting manly and being generic corporate, hygienised and bland self inserts that arent even allowed personality or to act in any way that not "safe" for weird manbabys, its like social midia astroturfing by garbo companies like disney fried kid's brains assuming this one is not a weird femcel too. Stay away from One Piece, its not like you ever liked any anime for real, its just clout.

Is that Arlong Park forum invading, cause insane femcels usually stick there

I always wanted to have a shonen but the females are the actual mcs. Just act as if it's they're their male counterparts. Shouldn't ever be an issue. But apparently that's too hard.
Also not woke. Etc.
Nah that is full contractions
Thor marvel did same like you and it have female Thor which it is woke.

why shouen need female MC since manga is made for teenagers boys.
‘Most teenagers boys like big strong man beating everyone like zoro character
I only simply enjoy big strong man beating everyone.

Then I guess anime is more woke than me since anime have gender change stories .

Theres hundreds of shonens with female mcs but it "doesnt count" because they arent "big" so you cant fake like them for clout and ask censoring to be like what you "want" instead of looking for what you like, just like femcels who want to replace Superman or something even though theres hundreds of heroines that are great.... how can you pretend to dislike whatever you think "woke" is while asking for the wet dream of american executives that want every character to be as safe, asexual, bland and virtue signaly as possible

Also you want females to just be male characters in everything but name? Hilarious so you dont want female mcs, you just want to virtue signal that you fake like the gurl when in reality you just wanted a generic guy but where you can fake to be a good baby boy in public, gotta pretend onlly One Piece and Nardo exist and ask censoring them until every character is bland and samey instead of looking for stuff like a normal human being huh

Did you bought this account? How can someone with your username be saying things worse than a karen in a picket somewhere asking for censorship in movies and seething over some imaginary girl not being forced to act like a dude and being covered up in some drawing.. and not realize the hypocrisy, post after post sperging that the females "are atractive" or arent behaving like some weird stereotypical "manly warrior" (because you hate women so much you can only aprove them if they act like generic dudebros and look uglier, despite your avatar) Oda writes great female characters but its not good enough because they arent acting manly and being generic corporate, hygienised and bland self inserts that arent even allowed personality or to act in any way that not "safe" for weird manbabys, its like social midia astroturfing by garbo companies like disney fried kid's brains assuming this one is not a weird femcel too. Stay away from One Piece, its not like you ever liked any anime for real, its just clout.

I'm so sick of these people who want female characters to act exactly like male characters tbh

Sounds like you're triggered.
Keep your assumptions to yourself.
Fuck wad.
Post automatically merged:

Nah that is full contractions
Thor marvel did same like you and it have female Thor which it is woke.

why shouen need female MC since manga is made for teenagers boys.
‘Most teenagers boys like big strong man beating everyone like zoro character
I only simply enjoy big strong man beating everyone.

Then I guess anime is more woke than me since anime have gender change stories .
That's your problem, you only think what I want is what the woke losers want.
Maka from Soul Eater, is a good example.
Stop crying.

I'm so sick of these people who want female characters to act exactly like male characters tbh
What's wrong with a a rough and tough tomboy?
Sounds like you only want bouncy tits on women to be considered as a female character, can't have anything else.

Hey nice essay amigo but don't talk to me

Sounds like you're triggered.
Keep your assumptions to yourself.
Fuck wad.

That's your problem, you only think what I want is what the woke losers want.
Maka from Soul Eater, is a good example.
Stop crying.
Who say I am crying ?

your say :

Also not woke. “

having female MC as male counterparts is literally woke definition like female ghostbusters 2016.

You mean Maka, please most teenager guys want strong muscle male guy as MC like goku, nastu, luffy, zoro etc. I dislike her and drop soul eater manga like 30 chapter out cause I don’t feel I like it.
The conversations is going nowhere. I will stop here.

Who say I am crying ?

your say :

Also not woke. “

having female MC as male counterparts is literally woke definition like female ghostbusters 2016.

You mean Maka, please most teenager guys want strong muscle male guy as MC like goku, nastu, luffy, zoro etc. I dislike her and drop soul eater manga like 30 chapter out cause I don’t feel I like it.
The conversations is going nowhere. I will stop here.
Good for you. Get over yourself.

What I tried to mean is stop having them act as if they're just for male gaze. Give them actual character development and whatnot.

Did Chopper get hurt in that scene? Was Nami seriously lectured afterwards for using a crewmate as a shield when this would be typically the type of stuff Luffy wouldn't tolerate? Or maybe... it was inconsequential for a reason?
It is a gag you "imbecile" you're supposed to chuckle at their extreme reaction seeing Zoro seemingly going for her because it plays on Zoro being a scary mf. What you think was the intent of this scene kek
Usopp using Nami as a bait against the dino siblings actually had more consequences and it was still written with the gag mindset .

Anyone who genuinely believe Oda would have a straw hat, whoever they are, shits on everything that has been build on by having them use another straw hat as a human shield if it actually happened to have serious consequences (aka not a obvious gag, mr dense) don't understand the series at all and is indeed disrespecting his work.
Sure whatever crybaby I stopped reading some 3 sentences in.

The fact that you get this whiny over someone having a negative opinion on your 2d waifu speaks volumes

No wonder her fight with Black Maria was top notch.

I vividly hope we will see some interesting Robin paneling soon, perhaps CP0 will give up on Luffy and focus on her.
To my surprise Robin's Onigashima performance's been great
Hopefully Oda doesn't completely drop the CP0 plotline focusing on her and we get more Robin and Brook greatness next chapter (btw where were they running to last time we saw them?)

Status
Not open for further replies.