Powers & Abilities Zoro fans latching onto Ifrit Jambe....and not knowing anything about swordsman.

The point is: the link between the aesthetics and the actual power/ability

Sanji having blue flames with actual lightning completely fits what has been built around his powers, and this logic will keep being a thing for Sanji.

As for Zoro, it doesn't, Enma for example just brought some random purple aura that might be completely irrelevant to Zoro's combat abilities, it is simply there because Oda wants to and he thinks it looks cool

Zoro for example has some green smoke effect on his swords in the cover, something that Drake actually showed

Although im certain these things are completely unrelated to each other

As you can see with the recent Ifrit Jambe is blue reveal. Zoro fans are obssessing over it and claiming that Zoro has already used Blue Flames. What they however dont understand....is that he hasnt. And that Wano has literally answered what has happened.

First proof....theres literally no fucking flames on Zoro's sword.

Secondly....the flame...isnt like normal flames. Its more akin to Ryou

My opinion is that its Ryuma Ryou. With his warrior soul leaving his body. Or something along those lines.

Either way latching onto Sanji's feats isnt cool. Especially when the flames arent even his feat lol.
The manga "the wound is on fire!"

Some biased delusional guy on internet "well, obviously that's not's fire!"

The funniest thing is that by feats Pre TS Zoro's flames burnt more than Current Sanji's IF "blue" flames lol

The manga "the wound is on fire!"

Some biased delusional guy on internet "well, obviously that's not's fire!"

The funniest thing is that by feats Pre TS Zoro's flames burnt more than Current Sanji's IF "blue" flames lol
Lmao where is it stated Zoro created the flame ?
Post automatically merged:

Spitting facts. He’s a tsundere. He loves Zoro but tries to hide it
I do love Zoro. Im not hiding shit. He doesnt have Blue Flames tho

The part where the wound he made ignited itself? Unless you prefer to think Ryuma, with brooks shadow, ignited itself out of nothing after getting wounded?
:seriously:
Yes I do believe its due to Ryuma...and the flames are entirely situational.

Why I think that:

- First and foremost it makes no logical sense because Zoro isnt a flame user..and throughout the series Zoro has never shown other flame attacks
- Secondly Zoro is suprised at the flames....he should know what his own attack creates.
- Thirdly there were no flames on his sword at all. Where tf did the flames come from ? That little Dragon aura ? Then why tf does Tatsumaki's Dragon aura not create flames as well
- Foruthly Hiryu Kaen when cutting the Horn did not leave any flames on the cut tip of Horn ? Where the magical blue flames at ?

With all of this above. Yes I wholeheartedly say that Hieryu Kaen isnt a flame attack and the Blue Flames appeared due to Ryuma losing. Whether it be Ryuma's Ryou or something else entirely. It makes far more sense than Zoro.