Are you for or against immigration?

?

• Total voters
B

Ballel

Imagine going to another country and talking in amother language how great your country is. That is 95% of the immigrants
Maybe they have actual reasons to leave their countries?
Because there are ,like, f.cking wars in their home country????

I knew your takes are terrible but this is a new low..

Maybe they have actual reasons to leave their countries?
Because there are ,like, f.cking wars in their home country????

I knew your takes are terrible but this is a new low..
I do not care what their reasons are for leavimg their country. Being an immigrant means forsaking your country for another. A true low most people are not willing to accept.

Most immigrants embarass themselves in my view when they celebrate their home countries national day

B

Ballel

Imagine immigrating to another country and celebrating your home countries customs. And then complaining why do the majority of people not like you
Screwed up mentality
I hope you never have to escape your country due to war or starvation

Screwed up mentality
I hope you never have to escape your country due to war or starvation
I am not condemning immigration. Immigration is needed but lets not act like immigrants do not make it difficult for others to accept them.

Although if i were to immigrate id find a good voice coach so i could learn their accent.

Ofc people will migrate when the powerful countries wage proxy wars in their home countries :kobeha:

None of that is necessary
Most people don't want to leave their homes.
That is not immigration that is asylum seeking or refugees. This thread is about immigration bro

I am against immigration in general but with some small exceptions. People should stay in their countries and make them great.
Exception number:
1) A country should be abandoned only if the societies people were born in are twisted beyond repair. In wars only women and children should immigrate and this only for a small amount of time.
2) people should immigrate past their 60ties only if there is a country they always dreamed they go to.
3) massive immigration should be allowed under the idea of the creation of a new nation, like usa which was created by the immigration of millions of people.
In general i want to go to asia and see asians, to africa and see africans, to europe and sea europeans etc... Of course thats only my opinion and nothing more.

People should stay in their countries and make them great.
Easy for you to say when the first world countries do everything they can to exctract the cream of the crop bro.
Post automatically merged:

Come work for us without insurance and less money than minimum wage but it will still better than your 3rd world country - Every first world country

B

Ballel

3) massive immigration should be allowed under the idea of the creation of a new nation, like usa which was created by the immigration of millions of people.
In general i want to go to asia and see asians, to africa and see africans, to europe and sea europeans etc... Of course thats only my opinion and nothing more.
Everything is wrong about this part

Easy for you to say when the first world countries do everything they can to exctract the cream of the crop bro.
Nothing is easy in life. The greatest wins are always achieved by spilling blood. No great nation was ever established without sacrifices.
Everything is wrong about this part
I just believe that if many people around the world had the idea to create an "utopia" in a specific place at the same time, they should do it. Always in a place where they wont have to commit genocide to achieve that new nation. Thats of course a theoretical idea and not so realistic.
About the second part, if i want to visit a country and see its culture then i am looking for indigenous people. Immigrants in most cases are never fully assimilated in the customs of a society. Not the first generations at least.

No we are on topic because 1st world people are too blind to notice how their countries control the economy and then are surprised why other people will want to go to first world countries.

Much like 3rd worlds are surprised when 1st world uses their money and corruption to go live in 3rd world countries
Post automatically merged:

Nothing is easy in life. The greatest wins are always achieved by spilling blood. No great nation was ever established without sacrifices.
Bro do you fucking realise that the immigration system is created so the big countries can get young people who will have a bright future and the smaller countries retired veterans from big countries?

B

Ballel

About the second part, if i want to visit a country and see its culture then i am looking for indigenous people. Immigrants in most cases are never fully assimilated in the customs of a society. Not the first generations at least.
Read a bit about history and archeology.
There have always been migrations.
All the different populations and ethnicities Europe has seen over the past millenia alone is incredible.

All races that exist today are actually mixed races. There is no racial or cultural ''purity''.

The fuuuuuuuuck.
''Great nation'' and shit:kobeha:
Let me guess: you're Murican? :kobeha: