Current Events Some clarification about Luffy/Joyboy

Whats the bigger problem? Luffy's heart stopped but somehow started working again;

Or, Luffy possessed by JoyBoy?

I am more concerned about JoyBoy.
Temporary passing out can be explained with awakened DF, but JoyBoy possessing Luffy? NO !

Tbh, I dont think it will be reincarnation/possession.

Zunesha's comment is confusing. You can also take it as how Ray, Shanks, Croc compared Luffy to Roger.
I have only one supporting argument for this; Oda is not that dumb, so he wont bring back JoyBoy in any shape or form (soul/will stored in DF)

We will find out soon, so stop jumping to conclusions. But it is a break week, the desperation is real and understandable :milaugh:

I mean you could read
Voice vanishing=KO
Kaido : Luffy is dead
Magellan : You will die
Katakuri : you will die
Crocodile : I killed you x2

Luffy :
Voice vanishing can be KO (in skypiea) or can be death (everywhere else)
From the manga, we have 2 characters supporting Kaido's statement of Luffy's death.

you will die =\= you are Dead.

Stop coping. Luffy died. just wish that Joyboy isn't possessing him because you will get clowned again:suresure:

It will be a long post about 1043 and a few others chapters.
I will mainly talk about Joyboy

1) Luffy didn't die
First Kaido knocked out Luffy. He was unconscious but his body was still "working" as his Haki runs out (like it does when he can't use G4 anymore) after the blow

-After that Luffy deflated, flew and fall
You could argue that the fall was too much to support but Luffy is rubber even unconscious so the fall can't damage him

Voice vanishing : It didn't meant death
For example in Skypiea GanFall and Satori's voices vanished
GanFall came back a little after for the last fight against Ener

Aisa couldn't sense the voice of people which were KO but only the ones from Ener and Nami around the island

The silence SFX : He was used back in Impel Down when Luffy was poisoned by Magellan and tried to recover
Luffy was shouting, he stopped.
Ivankov thought Luffy died and just after he was back

You should applause Oda if he managed to makes you think Luffy died when you know he's the MC

2) Joyboy didn't took over Luffy's body

I mean this should be obvious for a reader.
Killing your MC and letting someone took over his body after 1043 chapter and before he accomplished his dream ?
It sounds really dumb, doesn't matter how you says it

We hear Luffy's heartbeat before the drums of liberation
So no Drums of Liberation aren't heartbeat but likely a sound which means that Wa No will be released soon
That's why we see them on several panels which doesn't even include Luffy
If they were heartbeat everyone should be able to heard it even people on Wa No mainland

3) Joyboy is a title

It's the title of the guy which will change the world
At first It was a name the name of the first guy which tried to change the world and it became a title
We have the same thing for Shiraoshi/Poseidon
Poseidon was the name of the mermaid princess 800 years ago

Each centuries a Mermaid have her ability and becomes Poseidon
She's not actually Poseidon but only have her ability
and likely the same dream

Notice here that Joyboy made a promise to Poseidon and so did Luffy to Shiraoshi
So they most likely have only an inherited will
Not reincarnation bs

4) Joyboy is there to change the world
It was Kaido's dream and probably the reason he thought he was Joyboy

That's what Otohime said to

5) Who Can be Joyboy ?
I only see 2 criteria for now :
Strenght : At least Younko level or above
That's why Luffy wasn't recognize as Joyboy until now
Kaido said to Luffy you couldn't be Joyboy either

Willing to change the world : You need to has that will but it need to be in a good way
For example Kaido wants to change it but sure
But he wants a world of violence

Blackbeard wants to be the King of the world

I will made another thread about Joyboy/Ancient weapons/Imu and lots of others stuffs
I think we can link them now
if im not wrong i remember in skypiea actually sanjis or ussop heart stopped for a short time and it probably happened for ganfall and others that get hit by enel lightning as far as i know its not an uncommon thing even in real word so probably luffys heart actually stopped for some time

i hope that this joy boy stuff is what you said and isn't reincarnation
Joyboy tooking over Luffy's body doesn't necessary mean that luffy will die its typical in many manga/manhua/manhwa they will regain they're body its some thing temporary

All that just to said Kaido failed to kill Luffy
It's not because Kaido said it, that it's true
Kaido killed Luffy, your denial is amusing (wonder when it'll become embarrassing though).
It's because Kaido, who heard the "voices" of the RT5 when he attempted to kill them, doesn't hear Luffy's anymore, nor does Law and Momonosuke who's outside sensed Luffy's loss. So yes it's true.

Crocodile said it too
You're coping hard
Katakuri too
Very hard

Magellan also
I Guess Luffy died several time lmaaooo
Oh look cope has turned embarrassing...that was quick

Voice vanishing can be KO (in skypiea) or can be death (everywhere else)
Where was it stated voice vanishing= Death besides your headcannon for the current chapter ?
From the manga, we have 2 characters supporting Kaido's statement of Luffy's death
They said Luffy's voice vanished not that he died

you will die =\= you are Dead
Crocodile said Luffy died lmaaoo

if im not wrong i remember in skypiea actually sanjis or ussop heart stopped for a short time and it probably happened for ganfall and others that get hit by enel lightning as far as i know its not an uncommon thing even in real word so probably luffys heart actually stopped for some time

i hope that this joy boy stuff is what you said and isn't reincarnation
Joyboy tooking over Luffy's body doesn't necessary mean that luffy will die its typical in many manga/manhua/manhwa they will regain they're body its some thing temporary
GanFall was Koed by a priest and Satori by Sanji
You even have fodders Koed by Zoro which were stated to had their voice vanishing

I'm confident it's clearly not Joyboy taking Luffy's body but just Luffy inheriting Joyboy's will

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I don't get what that has to do with anything.

Where is he sensing Luffy when he's KOed?
Hes seeing luffy ALL THROUGOUT since 1008 to this chapter
Hes been giving regular updates since 1008
He even knows luffys condition and how he's feeling
He is always sensing luffy until he can't any more last chapter
Including when he was kod
He didn't say luffy lost or anything when he got kod or his voice vanished because even then he could sense him
Difference is
Kaido announced it To everyone below that luffy is dead the first time

This time momo can't sense him at all
So he's dead

It will be a long post about 1043 and a few others chapters.
I will mainly talk about Joyboy

1) Luffy didn't die
First Kaido knocked out Luffy. He was unconscious but his body was still "working" as his Haki runs out (like it does when he can't use G4 anymore) after the blow

-After that Luffy deflated, flew and fall
You could argue that the fall was too much to support but Luffy is rubber even unconscious so the fall can't damage him

Voice vanishing : It didn't meant death
For example in Skypiea GanFall and Satori's voices vanished
GanFall came back a little after for the last fight against Ener

Aisa couldn't sense the voice of people which were KO but only the ones from Ener and Nami around the island

The silence SFX : He was used back in Impel Down when Luffy was poisoned by Magellan and tried to recover
Luffy was shouting, he stopped.
Ivankov thought Luffy died and just after he was back

You should applause Oda if he managed to makes you think Luffy died when you know he's the MC

2) Joyboy didn't took over Luffy's body

I mean this should be obvious for a reader.
Killing your MC and letting someone took over his body after 1043 chapter and before he accomplished his dream ?
It sounds really dumb, doesn't matter how you says it

We hear Luffy's heartbeat before the drums of liberation
So no Drums of Liberation aren't heartbeat but likely a sound which means that Wa No will be released soon
That's why we see them on several panels which doesn't even include Luffy
If they were heartbeat everyone should be able to heard it even people on Wa No mainland

3) Joyboy is a title

It's the title of the guy which will change the world
At first It was a name the name of the first guy which tried to change the world and it became a title
We have the same thing for Shiraoshi/Poseidon
Poseidon was the name of the mermaid princess 800 years ago

Each centuries a Mermaid have her ability and becomes Poseidon
She's not actually Poseidon but only have her ability
and likely the same dream

Notice here that Joyboy made a promise to Poseidon and so did Luffy to Shiraoshi
So they most likely have only an inherited will
Not reincarnation bs

4) Joyboy is there to change the world
It was Kaido's dream and probably the reason he thought he was Joyboy

That's what Otohime said to

5) Who Can be Joyboy ?
I only see 2 criteria for now :
Strenght : At least Younko level or above
That's why Luffy wasn't recognize as Joyboy until now
Kaido said to Luffy you couldn't be Joyboy either

Willing to change the world : You need to has that will but it need to be in a good way
For example Kaido wants to change it but sure
But he wants a world of violence

Blackbeard wants to be the King of the world

I will made another thread about Joyboy/Ancient weapons/Imu and lots of others stuffs
I think we can link them now
Here is a problem with your first point: both of the times where Luffy passed out in front of Kaido, the latter was still able to sense him staring at him

The only time that didnt happen was when Luffy fell into the ocean, but even in that occasion Momo did not say that Luffy's voice vanished, in fact he heard Luffy literally talking to him

that hasnt happened here, so either Luffy died or was as good as dead, with his heart stopped and whatnot, my bet is on the latter we went from complete silence to the beating of a heart. As for your second point, we just dont know, it could go either way

Hes seeing luffy ALL THROUGOUT since 1008 to this chapter
Hes been giving regular updates since 1008
He even knows luffys condition and how he's feeling
He is always sensing luffy until he can't any more last chapter
Including when he was kod
He didn't say luffy lost or anything when he got kod or his voice vanished because even then he could sense him
Difference is
Kaido announced it To everyone below that luffy is dead the first time

This time momo can't sense him at all
So he's dead
No, when Kaido KOed Luffy the first time on the rooftop, Momo didn't know he was alive until Luffy spoke to him.

That's why he was Ballin his eyes out screaming Luffy is alive.

Here is a problem with your first point: both of the times where Luffy passed out in front of Kaido, the latter was still able to sense him staring at him

The only time that didnt happen was when Luffy fell into the ocean, but even in that occasion Momo did not say that Luffy's voice vanished, in fact he heard Luffy literally talking to him

that hasnt happened here, so either Luffy died or was as good as dead, with his heart stopped and whatnot, my bet is on the latter we went from complete silence to the beating of a heart. As for your second point, we just dont know, it could go either way
You don't sense someone staring at you like CoO
Here it was just an impression Kaido had not something related to CoO

Law too didn't said Luffy's voice vanished likely because they don't focus on him or because he already knew as Luffy told him
As always saying Momo didn't said it before so it means Luffy died here is just using lack of evidence

Can you prove we can makes the difference between Death and KO with CoO ?

He told everyone as soon as they got some distance between he and kaido
At no point does he even hint he can't sense luffy anymore
If Momo could made the difference between Death and KO with his CoO he wouldn't need Luffy tells him that he will come back

It's because they can't know and only rely on Kaido that Luffy told them that he didn't died

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Yet Oda made it a point to correlate Momo telling everyone, after speaking to Luffy.
Because the alliance had just been told he lost and had started freaking out.
Momo at no point even hints he can't sense luffy at any point.
Post automatically merged:

If Momo could made the difference between Death and KO with his CoO he wouldn't need Luffy tells him that he will come back

It's because they can't know and only rely on Kaido that Luffy told them that he didn't died
No luffy tells momo to tell the alliance he's coming back to fight
None of that has anything to do with momo still sensing him until he died

You've gone full on cope modek after luffys embarrassing show

Because the alliance had just been told he lost and had started freaking out.
Momo at no point even hints he can't sense luffy at any point.
Post automatically merged:

No luffy tells momo to tell the alliance he's coming back to fight
None of that has anything to do with momo still sensing him until he died

You've gone full on cope modek after luffys embarrassing show
Yeah no. Momo informed everyone when he found out Luffy was alive because Luffy talked to him. That was literally the point of the whole scene.

You don't sense someone staring at you like CoO
Here it was just an impression Kaido had not something related to CoO
We saw Luffy unconsciously use conquerors against the fodder, so it wasnt just an impression, Luffy was still "there"

As always saying Momo didn't said it before so it means Luffy died here is just using lack of evidence
How is Law evidence against Momo? Momo has the VOAT and he noticed Luffy losing IMMEDIATELY

while Law only noticed after Kaido came down and used haki to check it.
Can you prove we can makes the difference between Death and KO with CoO ?
Momo and Kaido are the evidence