Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Seriously, the post is pretty good, really funny

I think Reddit lacks real funny stuff so when someone comes and manages to do it, it always get praised
Yeah that makes sense, a lot of it is just repeating the same jokes ad nauseum, jokes that are tired out years ago, forced/cringy jokes and circlejerks pretty much. There is some absolute gold that does appear on there time to time and makes it worth it to check there.

That post was making me laugh hard last night tbh, it was such a W for Sanji too and I could actually picture his VA going for it with his hilariously brilliant, energetic voice acting too, "OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH, O-SOME-CHWAAAAAAAAAAAN!" and thus O-Some experienced the "coming of the Dawn" directly within her from Sanji, that intense warmth and joy coming directly from him into her!

(What have I done lmfao)

But yeah I was nearly laughing like a madman at around 4am last night (morning?) and nearly scaring my family and neighbours consequentially too due to this post hahahaha!
Post automatically merged:

-The entire chapter is focused on Toko and Tenguyama making cute lanterns for the Fire Festival.
-More info soon.

By Redondant on Sabaody Archipelago Forums
Redondant lmao.

Thats fair haha, you're too mature to find something so immature funny ofc. Its pretty cringy, immature, horny, daft and such. Its funny but in a sort of horny teenager sort of way, just really dumb and such lol. The fact Reddit is worshipping the post so much is the worst part though, I've seen a lot of trashy posts on there, both the main sub and the meme one but especially the meme one.

Someone on the main sub tried to argue that Sanji has a "scat fetish" (DO NOT LOOK THAT UP, SERIOUSLY! If anyone doesn't know what that is, I implore you to STAY BLISSFULLY IGNORANT OF IT!) and I don't mean the type of music and suggesting Sanji likes to "sniff Perona's Uranus (as a lighter way to put I guess lmao)." Reddit has a serious problem with coomers, simps, incels and such, some of the worst types of people out there. The worst part is the mods starting to allow this shit instead of censoring it but censor much better posts for such arbitary/better reasons instead.

I think they just hit 1 million subs and a lot of chapter discussions and maybe even spoiler discussion threads are hitting the actual front page of Reddit now as well as other posts on there so I think the mods just allow anything for the clout it gets. Or they just simply don't care as much now. (has been for a good while now)

Its ironic too because we have the overzealous anti-Zoro mod who censors a lot apparently ironically. I remember before they were a mod too and how they changed after becoming one. The guy who founded the meme reddit was a pretty cool and great person imo, they provided a ton of awesome unique parody art of OP but they quit/retired and since the sub has got much bigger, its gotten MUCH worse just like the main sub. The amount of perpetual horniness on the subs now is insane.

And yes I do know a lot about these subs but only due to lurking on them a lot and reposting content from there on here and Discord servers tbh. I look for art, memes, theories and such on them. I tend to find a LOT of great stuff on there surprisingly but also stuff like this and worse ofc lol.

This one still made me laugh hard though but I completely understand why if you or anybody else doesn't find it funny too ofc.
There are a handful of great posters there like u/africhic who puts out some of the best theories for OP and a few others I'm forgetting, but that place is insufferable for the most part now.

Most of these shitposts abusing the theory/analysis tag are annoying especially when there have been some half decent posts with some thought put into them which get buried into oblivion.

and yeah that place is horny af seeing how a lot of those onlyfans cosplayers have been getting a lot of attention there recently lol

No. We should get 3 more chapters after this break then another one by Oda.

Now that I think about it.
What was the point of Weevil? Luffy pretty much fodderizes him now I guess we are getting some twist and development with him the next time we see the outside world.
Didn't one of Oda's editors say he has big plans for Weevil?

G

Gorosei Informer

There are a handful of great posters there like u/africhic who puts out some of the best theories for OP and a few others I'm forgetting, but that place is insufferable for the most part now.

Most of these shitposts abusing the theory/analysis tag are annoying especially when there have been some half decent posts with some thought put into them which get buried into oblivion.

and yeah that place is horny af seeing how a lot of those onlyfans cosplayers have been getting a lot of attention there recently lol
Aye I completely agree, thats exactly the situation! I'm so tired of these shitposts being posted with those tags too, they're not funny and take the most low hanging fruit/obvious and cliche jokes/twists/baits and such.

A lot of decent stuff does get buried completely as you said too, it is aggravating. This is why I hate the upvote/downvote system along with them deliberately burying people who speak out against the hive mind and don't circlejerk OP, who say something "out of line" for them ofc.

Yeah for real! I've noticed a lot of these erotic cosplayers are posting "innocent" cosplays but also trying to advertise their OnlyFans secretly at least, pretending they're not doing nude cosplays of OP characters and such lol. Theres tons of jokes/memes/posts about sex, genitalia and such on there now, especially the meme sub too and just very horny art as well.
It's starting to make this place seem decent/ptoper at least by comparison hahaha! I mean at least the mods keep it from getting too horny as well, as per the rules of the site too ofc!

Didn't one of Oda's editors say he has big plans for Weevil?
Yeah, they said they were really impressed after Oda told them what he planned for Weevil. He thought Weevil was really cool after that surprisingly.

Status
Not open for further replies.