Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
@Akai2 my man where are the epic memes??
:youcraz:

Wake up and do your duty @Akai2
lmao I'm too busy this week, but I have a quick meme in mind. I've only been following the thread closely for the past few weeks, so I need 2-3 more Carrot supporters from earlier in the thread other than dizzy, topi, C4N, Cockycent, and Pot Goblin.

Give me those names and I might drop a meme later lol

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
lmao I'm too busy this week, but I have a quick meme in mind. I've only been following the thread closely for the past few weeks, so I need 2-3 more Carrot supporters from earlier in the thread other than dizzy, topi, C4N, Cockycent, and Pot Goblin.

Give me those names and I might drop a meme later lol
Damn no one can come up with any other Carrot supporters? :lulz:

Not at all. My arguments stands on knowledge and actual storytelling techniques. The ones of the other side not so much.
The other side is right though. I have question though I would like to have answered. Why do you like carrot so much and defend her that much?
Honestly I don’t understand how someone can like her that much.
Post automatically merged:

Many names I have never seen
Weaklings to afraid to come out:suresure:

- Carrot shows a flying ability while attacking Zoro
- Carrot stops Roddy from going berserk
- Carrot is prepared to fight a sea monster by hand
- Carrot saves Nami and Chopper from decapitation
- Carrot one shot Brulee and her men
- Carrot outspeed the fastest member of Brulee's team
- Carrot makes remarkable remarks about the see, one about Zombies and one about Giants
- Carrot support the strawhat during the wedding
- Carrot has a powerful moment with Sanji and helps him get over his guilt
- Carrot is shown to depict an enormous amount of wonder for the adventure at sea
- Carrot helps the alliance gather weapons
- Carrot does not only hug Jinbe, she hugs Jinbe in the first panel of the entire strawhat crew since 2008
- Carrot is humiliated by Perospero in a challenge dialogue to the character

Carrot had exactly the impact she needed until now, a support character who shined once, who is stayin in the shadow and who will shine again later.

Actually there is. The way every Nakama joined us unique. So the stowaway asking can I join cuz I have nowhere to go will not happen again.
Not at all. Zoro joined just like Sanji joined by accepting Luffy's offer.

You are confusing being recruiter or officialized and joining the crew.

you mean mostly your wrong takes of the story
My analysis are on point. There is no "wrong take" here. You can argue the theory, not the actual knowledge behind it, only professionnal can (and even then, those are deep storytelling subject, only a narratologist could have a say in this and stay credible)

btw I m curious do you only follow one piece??
Nop, One Piece is not my only interest, but this is the best one.

Damn no one can come up with any other Carrot supporters?
Why would Carrot supporter come here? There are bullied constantly.

The other side is right though
Nah

Why do you like carrot so much and defend her that much?
You see.. that's the thing. I do not fight because I like Carrot. Carrot is not even my favourite character in the serie and not even my second one. SHe COULD become my third favourite, but right now she is not even there!

What I'm fighting for, is the THEORY:

- The knowledge behind it
- The reasonning behind it
- The storytelling evidences behind it
- The story analysis behind it
- The logic behind it.

And on top of everything: I stand for the challenge. The CarrotForNakama theory is a challenge for me as a writer, an artist and an analyst. If I'm wrong, I will need to keep working on my skills, but if I am right, I'll be ready to bust gear 2.

This doesn't concern you, but for me, it's meaningfull. This theory is not against you guyz, it's not even Me against Oda, it's a challenge against myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.