• Option 1

Votes: 25 22.9%
  • Option 2

Votes: 79 72.5%
  • Option 3

Votes: 5 4.6%

• Total voters
I easily counteres your Zoro vs Luffy point within secods. Your clearly failing
Just don’t bother friend. And notice how it’s always the usual suspects liking his verbal diarrhea. Zowo, enma,zorogang. It’s basically a huge circle jerk for them. If they could get into a room and jerk themselves off while watching zoro’s nothing happened scene on repeat they would.
Save yourself some headache and ignore the lot of them.

Just don’t bother friend. And notice how it’s always the usual suspects liking his verbal diarrhea. Zowo, enma,zorogang. It’s basically a huge circle jerk for them. If they could get into a room and jerk themselves off while watching zoro’s nothing happened scene on repeat they would.
Save yourself some headache and ignore the lot of them.
It sounds like you’re getting upset over Japanese cartoons . If you aren’t capable of downplaying zoro maybe you should just stop. The attitude is on our side that’s why you have to cry these salty tears for everyone to see so often.

It sounds like you’re getting upset over Japanese cartoons . If you aren’t capable of downplaying zoro maybe you should just stop. The attitude is on our side that’s why you have to cry these salty tears for everyone to see so often.
I’m not downplaying zoro, heck you can’t downplay someone who has basically no feats to put him at the level you guys put him on. Until I see him beat a yc3 then he is at best at their level. See? It’s called being logical, something you and the goons circle jerk liking everything zoro related lacks.

I’m not downplaying zoro, heck you can’t downplay someone who has basically no feats to put him at the level you guys put him on. Until I see him beat a yc3 then he is at best at their level. See? It’s called being logical, something you and the goons circle jerk liking everything zoro related lacks.
Zoro is on Yc3 level? Lol that’s laughable the man who has been moving with ease through the new world without even using the power he got from 2006 unlike luffy and Sanji whose been spamming theirs. The man who one shot a Worst Generation member and is said to be able to surpass oden by a wano blacksmith that was there in wano glory days . Yea that dude is Yc3 level even though there is literally no chance that he even wastes his time against one in this arc.

Zoro is on Yc3 level? Lol that’s laughable the man who has been moving with ease through the new world without even using the power he got from 2006 unlike luffy and Sanji whose been spamming theirs. The man who one shot a Worst Generation member and is said to be able to surpass oden by a wano blacksmith that was there in wano glory days . Yea that dude is Yc3 level even though there is literally no chance that he even wastes his time against one in this arc.
So luffy who has to struggle to get to yc3, are you saying that zoro came out stronger than luffy post skip?

So luffy who has to struggle to get to yc3, are you saying that zoro came out stronger than luffy post skip?
Yes he trained with the Worlds Strongest swordman his goal and he has literally never went out in the new world and still has feats that shows that he will give luffy a hard time. Oda has not Made him use ashura and he still is a major player in the new world. Imagine if luffy at this pint in the new world still didn’t use his gears you guys would be on his nuts like a follicle. But it’s zoro so you want to hate and downplay .

Yes he trained with the Worlds Strongest swordman his goal and he has literally never went out in the new world and still has feats that shows that he will give luffy a hard time. Oda has not Made him use ashura and he still is a major player in the new world. Imagine if luffy at this pint in the new world still didn’t use his gears you guys would be on his nuts like a follicle. But it’s zoro so you want to hate and downplay .
The fact that you just said a subordinate of the main character of a shonen is stronger than him is all I needed to disregard your point entirely, I’ll add you in with nik to the list of people I’m ignoring. The sooner i blacklist everyone who thinks this ridiculous notion, the better I can have actual discussions with the sane members of this forum.

Also being trained by someone doesn’t equate with the strength you aqcuire yourself you do know that right? You can have the best teacher in the world but it mainly depends on the student.

Garp (you know the man who was about equal with roger?) is training coby and helmeppo. Are they now low diffing yc3? No. Luffy was trained by the pirate kings right hand, he still struggled with doffy and needed a lot of help. Let’s not even talk about cracker.

So please, if you want people to take you seriously, stop using that argument.

If luffy wasn’t using his gears but was only beating up fodders then not really. No sane person would wank him to high heaven. A normal human being would want to see how he squares off against tougher opponents. But I guess in your mind, if you don’t overwank someone you must hate them. There is no middle ground huh.

The fact that you just said a subordinate of the main character of a shonen is stronger than him is all I needed to disregard your point entirely, I’ll add you in with nik to the list of people I’m ignoring. The sooner i blacklist everyone who thinks this ridiculous notion, the better I can have actual discussions with the sane members of this forum.

Also being trained by someone doesn’t equate with the strength you aqcuire yourself you do know that right? You can have the best teacher in the world but it mainly depends on the student.

Garp (you know the man who was about equal with roger?) is training coby and helmeppo. Are they now low diffing yc3? No. Luffy was trained by the pirate kings right hand, he still struggled with doffy and needed a lot of help. Let’s not even talk about cracker.

So please, if you want people to take you seriously, stop using that argument.
Zoro isn’t Coby and helemopo and he isn’t luffy . Zoro has been trained since a kid by wano samurai and learned about coa haki as a youth that’s why he unlocked it first among the crew in alabasta. Zoro is a swordsman prodigy so he benefited from learning from the Wss more then Coby would from harp or luffy from rayleigh who is a swordsman and not a brawler anyways. Yes zoro could have been stronger then luffy out of the timeskip are you forgetting that oda once had them as equals for a decent amount of time in the manga . Seems to me like you don’t have any valid arguments

Zoro isn’t Coby and helemopo and he isn’t luffy . Zoro has been trained since a kid by wano samurai and learned about coa haki as a youth that’s why he unlocked it first among the crew in alabasta. Zoro is a swordsman prodigy so he benefited from learning from the Wss more then Coby would from harp or luffy from rayleigh who is a swordsman and not a brawler anyways. Yes zoro could have been stronger then luffy out of the timeskip are you forgetting that oda once had them as equals for a decent amount of time in the manga . Seems to me like you don’t have any valid arguments
Rayleigh is a haki master and he trained luffy in haki, luffy is more of a battle prodigy than zoro. The dude has shown how much of a fighting genius he was in every fight he was in. He learned future sight during his fight with katakuri. Nothing indicates that zoro learned haki when he was a kid,that’s again your headcanon. The only point where zoro and luffy were “equal” was whiskey peaks and prior, after that luffy went on to fight stronger opponents while zoro always got the 2nd strongest and the gap kept widening. By the time of enies lobby, luffy fought and won against someone twice as strong as the person zoro had a high diff fight against. Oda himself in vivre cards said that zoro is the 2nd strongest in the crew after luffy. Yet here you are, saying the bs you’re saying and telling ME that i don’t have any argument? Please. I am no more interested in talking to you, have a good day.

Rayleigh is a haki master and he trained luffy in haki, luffy is more of a battle prodigy than zoro. The dude has shown how much of a fighting genius he was in every fight he was in. He learned future sight during his fight with katakuri. Nothing indicates that zoro learned haki when he was a kid,that’s again your headcanon. The only point where zoro and luffy were “equal” was whiskey peaks and prior, after that luffy went on to fight stronger opponents while zoro always got the 2nd strongest and the gap kept widening. By the time of enies lobby, luffy fought and won against someone twice as strong as the person zoro had a high diff fight against. Oda himself in vivre cards said that zoro is the 2nd strongest in the crew after luffy. Yet here you are, saying the bs you’re saying and telling ME that i don’t have any argument? Please. I am no more interested in talking to you, have a good day.
Luffy learned future sight vs katakuri? Well zoro utilized ryou all the way in pre time skip so I guess they are both battle geniuses. Zoro gives luffy an extreme diff fight and if luffy wasn’t the main character he’d beat him. I’m glad you’re done responding to me though. Reading your comments have fried enough of my brain cells. I’m done here

Killer has a bounty lower than Sanji's and he was still able to 1 shot Zoro

Luffy could tank a cheap shot
so could katakuri
but Zoro gets 1 shot.
You don’t know what a one shot is. Stabbing someone and them remaining conscious not allowing you to withdraw your weapon from their chest and in turn getting defeated in one attack isn’t a one shot. What zoro did to killer after getting stabbed was a one shot. Also lower bounty then sanji? Sanji got two bounty increases in a row for doing nothing keep clinging to that undeserved bounty like it means something

S

Shura

Luffy learned future sight vs katakuri? Well zoro utilized ryou all the way in pre time skip so I guess they are both battle geniuses.
yeah Zoro learned Ryou pre-TS lol.....but didn't use it against Enel, Kuma, Kizaru even as a desperate attempt....Ryou is wano term for haki....as simple as it....only one who has shown haki pre-TS "canonically" is Luffy....direct evidence given by Blackbeard and many other bigwigs not some random fanmade evidence....but I agree with you on one thing....Zoro is still a battle genius.....

Zoro gives luffy an extreme diff fight and if luffy wasn’t the main character he’d beat him.
Lol...you are saying Zoro beats Luffy if he is not a main character....that is your "legit" argument....:suresure::suresure:
Should I also say "If Zoro is not secondary main character, he could have died in thriller bark"....

yeah Zoro learned Ryou pre-TS lol.....but didn't use it against Enel, Kuma, Kizaru even as a desperate attempt....Ryou is wano term for haki....as simple as it....only one who has shown haki pre-TS "canonically" is Luffy....direct evidence given by Blackbeard and many other bigwigs not some random fanmade evidence....but I agree with you on one thing....Zoro is still a battle genius.....

Lol...you are saying Zoro beats Luffy if he is not a main character....that is your "legit" argument....:suresure::suresure:
Should I also say "If Zoro is not secondary main character, he could have died in thriller bark"....
Zoro literally used ryou in wano don’t be creditless like the rest. Old man hyo explained flowing haki to luffy with the same words that zoro remembered when he unlocked the ability to cut mr.1. Denying that zoro used haki in alabasta at this point just exposes you as a hater . And if you’re hating on cartoon characters I’ll pray for you