Status
Not open for further replies.
Well dont worry Kaido bros we have powerups and FB left.I am 100% sure Oda would do him justice
:cheers::finally::kailaugh:
So just a week of those shit talks then we will show them @Jailer @MonsterKaido @hlo69300 @DJOMOLO @Tyki_Mikk @Tejas @Hanzo hattori
Ignore the haters even if Kaido beats luffy again they will hype him then they will downplay him when he loses they act like other villians will treat Luffy like Kaido did in this arc or Luffy will get 3 powerups + training in 1 arc
Just enjoy the chapters and Waido's Ws while lifting an island:cheers:

Ignore the haters even if Kaido beats luffy again they will hype him then they will downplay him when he loses they act like other villians will treat Luffy like Kaido did in this arc or Luffy will get 3 powerups + training in 1 arc
Just enjoy the chapters and Waido's Ws while lifting an island:cheers:
Last chapter might’ve been Waido‘s last W from now on it can only go downhill.😭😭😢

I do not trust Oda

Oda actually cornered himself with his writing as far as powerscaling goes

Scenario 1) Awakened Luffy turns Kaido into Blueno : Oda is fucked because he will have to powercreep the endgame characters to make up for that

Scenario 2) Awakened Luffy extreme diffs Kaido : The power-up won't feel like anything special because we've just seen Luffy already go toe to toe with Kaido for 15 chapters. The difference needs to be FELT and significant

Scenario 3) Kaido counters with his own awakening, fight goes extreme diff : Best case scenario I guess but it would still have for effect of making BIG MOM looks like UTTER FUCKING DOGSHITE and borderline mid/low diff for Kaido/Luffy in a 1V1 so still immersion breaking

Status
Not open for further replies.