Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@dizzy2341
Out of all people. You? Carrot?

How did you get to this point?
Strange. I haven't said anything about Carrot just now. :choppawhat:

Only talked about Yamatrash and her bitch bitch fruit.
Post automatically merged:

also I don't see yamato wanting to be oden by the end of wano arc
She won't. She'll see Momo looking identical to Oden and will recognise her role in waiting at her master's side. Like a good bitch.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Man Leth that was a compliment, bruh

No need to go full SaltySeth mode
Just shut the fuck up for once. You ain't funny.

also I don't see yamato wanting to be oden by the end of wano arc

I believe she'll find her own identity

well unless oda takes the gag route
That depends. As much as this would be some light in the tunnel for her trash character development I don't believe someone who brainwashed herself with Oden's "greatness" for 20 years would simply throw it off. Well unless Oda just doesn't give a fuck about what he wrote earlier which is simple.

Strange. I haven't said anything about Carrot just now. :choppawhat:

Only talked about Yamatrash and her bitch bitch fruit.
I'm like overall. You'd prefer Carrot to join instead of Yamato, don't you?

AL sama

Red Haired
That depends. As much as this would be some light in the tunnel for her trash character development I don't believe someone who brainwashed herself with Oden's "greatness" for 20 years would simply throw it off. Well unless Oda just doesn't give a fuck about what he wrote earlier which is simple.
luffy scolding yamato is making me think like

however like I said oda can take both routes

I'm like overall. You'd prefer Carrot to join instead of Yamato, don't you?
Yeah. Carrot has some chances of joining, Yamao has none.

But it's not just what I'd prefer, it's what the story is showing. As for Yamao, I've grown a newfound appreciation for her. Make no mistake, she's still a hilariously gutter character. But she's garnered such a funny little club of sake brewers. The realisation of her fate dawning on them will make allowing her garbage character to exist absolutely worth it.

Yeah. Carrot has some chances of joining, Yamao has none.

But it's not just what I'd prefer, it's what the story is showing. As for Yamao, I've grown a newfound appreciation for her. Make no mistake, she's still a hilariously gutter character. But she's garnered such a funny little club of sake brewers. The realisation of her fate dawning on them will make allowing her garbage character to exist absolutely worth it.
Carrot won't join

We Are Episode 1000

I just want to reiterate that there's no excuse for Yamato being in this if she's not joining the crew. This is not a Wano opening. There is no Kinemon, there is no Momo, there is no King and Queen. The only Wano characters in it aside from her are Kid and Law, who have been important characters since pre timeskip, as well as Kaido and Big Mom, but all four of the yonko appear in this, so that's not even a Wano thing. If Yamato was put in a montage with the scabbards and Momo it would be one thing. Instead she's in a montage with Kid, Law, Ace, Sabo, Hancock, Rayleigh, and Dragon. What could possibly justify her being grouped with them if she's not a strawhat? What could possibly justify her being important enough to be in this when Momo and even Vivi aren't?

People denying it are just being willfully ignorant at this point.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
luffy scolding yamato is making me think like
That looked like it might lead to some awakening but just after that she kept running saying "I'm Oden" in any word exchange with whoever and she literally came up to Momo telling him that she is Oden, like bruh this kid lost his fucking father:lusalty:

Oda is dumb tho. Whatever happens to her post Wano either if she joins or stays with Momo, Oda is the type of guy to write her character so she starts acting like a completely different person and worshipping another fraud.

That looked like it might lead to some awakening but just after that she kept running saying "I'm Oden" in any word exchange with whoever and she literally came up to Momo telling him that she is Oden, like bruh this kid lost his fucking father:lusalty:

Oda is dumb tho. Whatever happens to her post Wano either if she joins or stays with Momo, Oda is the type of guy to write her character so she starts acting like a completely different person and worshipping another fraud.
I think he will keep her Oden gag to some degree

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I think he will keep her Oden gag to some degree
That's not even a gag, this is lowkey some variation of mental illness she has to get rid of if she wants to become her "own" character.

Tho it can be viewed as a gag since it's Oda who's writing it tho:goatasure:

Imagine making a character suffer by saying she is someone who was a fraud and let his country suffer for 20 years making him look like a hero:usoprice:

We Are Episode 1000

I just want to reiterate that there's no excuse for Yamato being in this if she's not joining the crew. This is not a Wano opening. There is no Kinemon, there is no Momo, there is no King and Queen. The only Wano characters in it aside from her are Kid and Law, who have been important characters since pre timeskip, as well as Kaido and Big Mom, but all four of the yonko appear in this, so that's not even a Wano thing. If Yamato was put in a montage with the scabbards and Momo it would be one thing. Instead she's in a montage with Kid, Law, Ace, Sabo, Hancock, Rayleigh, and Dragon. What could possibly justify her being grouped with them if she's not a strawhat? What could possibly justify her being important enough to be in this when Momo and even Vivi aren't?

People denying it are just being willfully ignorant at this point.
My God, That is a fucking Awesome remake of We are, It made me smile I could feel the Magic again, I could cry lol.
As for Yamato also being in there, for a split .25 of a second with Boa. It could go either way, an Ally like Boa. Or they just had to put her there as to not spoil.

AL sama

Red Haired

for now I'll believe it'll change yamato to some degree by the end of wano

if it doesn't then that's that

Status
Not open for further replies.