Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How law and Kidd knows that it's their awakening ? That is Luffy.
Luffy: This is my peak, this awakening shall be my Gear 5!!!
1. My peak is meaning Peak of Luffy.

2. My gear 5 is meaning Gear 5 of Luffy.
3. This awakening meaning Luffy saids to his devil fruit. Not devil fruit saids to him.
Don't cry your theory that Luffy got posesess is debuked. ZKK will be the next. :cheers:
Law and Kid already had their awakenings, they didn't awakened during fight or after being killed.

About peak you could be right since Luffy's peak is so low that is going to lose once again to Kaido.

About gear 5, JoyBoy can have gears too.

This awakening, again Luffy just returned from death how he knows it is awakening? JoyBoy knows because he already had this in the past.

A lot of times, you can tell he's vague so people don't guess shit.

Even with this Gorosei information. He's making it seem like they knew the whole time, but 2 chapters ago they mention that it was a rumor they were told basically, as if someone told them the rumor.

I.e. they knew the fruit was important, but not why until recently, since they weren't concerned about it literally until 1037.
exactly, there’s gotta be a reason he is making this such a late game change and even the wg didnt know much about it until recently, so I suppose instead of asking for more foreshadowing, maybe we should wait for a few weeks to see how it even plays out

Status
Not open for further replies.