Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Basically Luffy is still rubber but Oda is just calling it Nika .Is Oda doing this to justify luffys fire properties?
That's what I initially thought as well but for me this whole change is redundant.
Luffy is still rubber, his awakening seems to work like a rubber awakening would (turning environment into rubber) so I guess there has to be more to it. Because if that's the only difference, it seems Oda just changed his fruit so he could be sun god Nika.

Theres no point the discussiion. Lets Just WAIT. Im sure its luffy, that theres no posession, even the way luffy talks we can see its luffy, luffy is the One that came up with names as gear 2, 3 etc and now he reveals the 5.

In your case you Just have to wait to see that theres no joyboy at ALL. Lol
We had Zunesha talking about JoyBoy returned when this shit was happening. Why JoyBoy wouldn't have gears too if it is all related to the DF?

Sabo inherited Ace’s will. He has to avenge Ace. Additionally, it is possible that the soul of the Mera hates the soul of the Magu
He is almost certainly not going to solo Kaido also because it would not make much sense if he will be the main deal of the arc other than the notion his fire is almost useless.

I am quite sure Oda knew this Zoan thing since the time-skip what bothers me here is the lack of foreshadowing or proper world building for Nika.
We should have get know it since at least Fishman Island... Oda deliberately choose to only present Nika later in Wano, why? I really don't know.
A lot of times, you can tell he's vague so people don't guess shit.

Even with this Gorosei information. He's making it seem like they knew the whole time, but 2 chapters ago they mention that it was a rumor they were told basically, as if someone told them the rumor.

I.e. they knew the fruit was important, but not why until recently, since they weren't concerned about it literally until 1037.

What nerfed? lol

Luffy took Iva's hormones beyond what Iva can give. And when ZOro is the one who took some roids to keep himself useful at the remainder of the arc, he is nerfed? WTF. lol
The medicine literally had him experience double damage and as a direct consequence more pain. Plus it was supposed to have subsequent post side effects the doctor mentioned about.

Status
Not open for further replies.