Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because now he is actually awakening the fruit. Why should I be scared of something that might happen? I shouldn’t. But when I know something will happen, that’s a different story. Also they went after him for being a pirate and declaring war on the WG. Until sengoku declared that he was the son of dragon and step brother of ace no marines knew that Info. The gorosei might have given an order to prioritize him over other pirates. But they weren’t strong enough to capture him. The only one who could have done it, isn’t really an enemy Fujitora. The gorosei gave the order as soon as it was to risky to leave him alive and also the opportunity presstet it self. Use kaido to kill him.
yup its better to be reactive than proactive
you mean to tell me the world government realized he was awakening the fruit while being miles away in mariejois or rather they thought there was a possibility he would given the nature of a serious battle with kaido which is what's implied in the story?

more rationalizations to avoid admitting if the world government knew it was nika nika no mi
they should have at least mentioned that aspect while discussing him as a threat, not even talking about going after him for it.
its either they didnt or oda threw this idea in as the story went along.
Post automatically merged:

after he gets bagged is when he has his flashback i think

ZKK schizoids have disappeared I see..
Good riddance.
The confidence they had in thinking they understand Oda's storytelling, was through the roof.
Yep Clearly overestimated Oda's storytelling, man litterally pulled a worst copy paste from Naruto

Look at you rather destroying Luffy's entire character and appeal and the story while we're at it than have Zoro land the final hit on Kaido:kobeha:

Fellow zoro fans what are your thoughts now regarding ZKK?
Still happening Oda has now given luffy a mythical awakened zoan and as chap 544 told us toughness and recovery speed comes with that Kaido has the same ability so unless we gonna be stuck in a wano loop the only way to stop luffy and kaido from getting back up is killing one or the other luffy won’t be the one dying permanently it has to be kaido

Last edited:
Oh no, i really wonder now if Luffy will have a hybrid and animal form and what they will be. Now that the resin theorists got beaten the
Sun wu Kong theorists will be rubbing their hands.

:snoopy:

Status
Not open for further replies.