Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait for more intel, it could be very op what Luffy is showing here.

Mfs don't remeber shit, each time Luffy gets a Powerup his opponent gets trashed for a while and then he uses his final trick be it Doffy or Kata so will be case of Kaido. I love how they are coping here. After fighting from chap 990 to 1044 Kaido is still here. I can bet whole marine will not have this much of fight let alone a single character :gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
@Tejas @Tyki_Mikk @MonsterKaido @Sasaki Kojirō
As usually, just wait guys and let see how the fight continue, we had the same situation in chapter 1037 and we know how all this end.
Kaido with his awakened power will counter this, both Luffy and Kaido just start yet and this Kaido who had 17characters battle him and tank lot of attacks. Never downplay Kaido, the backfire will be greater then this.

Soon battle of Gods.
Awakened Kaido vs Awakened Luffy...
:steef::steef::steef:

I love how they are coping here. After fighting from chap 990 to 1044 Kaido is still here. I can bet whole marine will not have this much of fight let alone a single character :gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
@Tejas @Tyki_Mikk @MonsterKaido @Sasaki Kojirō
Remember the "base Luffy = Kaido" shit? :milaugh: wait for awakened Kaido they never learn they say these things when something bad happens to Kaido then they keep their mouth shut when Kaido fights back or shows new abilities some of them were laughing at Kaido because of the scabbards then they stopped when Kaido low diffed them :gokulaugh: as if their beloved characters will get many Ws while lifting an island

BTW he is a Zoan... So why can he change the surrounding into rubber?

No other mythical Zoan has shown it so far...

I would get special Paramecia like Katakuri or something but this?

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
The haters are still trying to tell us they know more about One Piece than Oda.
:milaugh:

They can keep saying ZKK is dead if it makes them feel better. Just remember, Luffy just obtained his awakening and we still haven't seen Kaido's awakening that could enhance his strength, speed, power, recovery and more.
That's true but remember Luffy is yet to get a vs. titled chapter like Zoro, Kid, Law, Sanji e.t.c:cheers:

Why does his awakening turn the ground into rubber if he's a zoan? So the Nika model has paramecia and zoan awakening?
it's a mythical Zoan, Mythical zoans are supposed to be different than normal zoans and rarest types, mythical zoans do have Paramecia+zoan+logia like abilities, for example Sengoku's DF he can create shockwaves like WB and can become giant buddha as well, marco can become bird and can regenerate like Logia :risicheck:

So based on what Redon just said on pirateking, it looks like Luffy's awakening gives Luffy the "freedom" to do whatever he wants. I'm fucking hyped since this expands the differen ways Oda can make Luffy's fights.
So that's the ability of his ability? "He can do everything he wants" is that literally? If so, Luffy's awakening might be more broken than we think of. That has reality warping potential.

As usually, just wait guys and let see how the fight continue, we had the same situation in chapter 1037 and we know how all this end.
Kaido with his awakened power will counter this, both Luffy and Kaido just start yet and this Kaido who had 17characters battle him and tank lot of attacks. Never downplay Kaido, the backfire will be greater then this.
This chapter literally proved that mythical zoans have OP awakening but they think Kaido will do nothing :shocking:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.