Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mfs don't remeber shit, each time Luffy gets a Powerup his opponent gets trashed for a while and then he uses his final trick be it Doffy or Kata so will be case of Kaido. I love how they are coping here. After fighting from chap 990 to 1044 Kaido is still here. I can bet whole marine will not have this much of fight let alone a single character :gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
@Tejas @Tyki_Mikk @MonsterKaido @Sasaki Kojirō

He says you'll find out after eating them because you know what to call them from their powers, not because of an Isekai game system voice telling you their name, there's also people like Momo or other Wano folk that didn't even know they had DFs and just named their powers.

See how they must ''learn'' and another DF user tells them to try them out.
Literally that same chapter “you learn the name when you gain its power.”

don’t see why people arguing over it being a retcon when it was stated already that devil fruit names are learned automatically.

luffy needed 3 advanced hakis + a legendary fruit awakening to match weakened kaido , i don't know how roger was stronger than kaido with only acoc haki and supreme sword
:wonderland:
Kaido using drunk mode and FS is much stronger than Kaido than before. Stop typing idiocy, your hater post is mediocre.

The haters are still trying to tell us they know more about One Piece than Oda.
:milaugh:

They can keep saying ZKK is dead if it makes them feel better. Just remember, Luffy just obtained his awakening and we still haven't seen Kaido's awakening that could enhance his strength, speed, power, recovery and more.
And we also have Kaido's flashback. It's going to be like when Big Mom got hers, the plan to ruin the tea party was going great, until Big Mom got her flashback.

The haters are still trying to tell us they know more about One Piece than Oda.
:milaugh:

They can keep saying ZKK is dead if it makes them feel better. Just remember, Luffy just obtained his awakening and we still haven't seen Kaido's awakening that could enhance his strength, speed, power, recovery and more.
Yeah and Luffy is an awakened zoan too all those shit you just said applies to Luffy

and what’s comatose zolo gonna do to awakened Kaido lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.