Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sasaki Kojirō

Mfs don't remeber shit, each time Luffy gets a Powerup his opponent gets trashed for a while and then he uses his final trick be it Doffy or Kata so will be case of Kaido. I love how they are coping here. After fighting from chap 990 to 1044 Kaido is still here. I can bet whole marine will not have this much of fight let alone a single character :gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
@Tejas @Tyki_Mikk @MonsterKaido @Sasaki Kojirō
The marines are already getting embarrassed against Sabo + 3 vets, imagine comparing them to what kaido did in WANO.

Apparently Garp literally said his fruit was worth 5 billion in the flashback.
I get what you're saying, perhaps there could have been more emphasis on the worth of the luffy's fruit

However a broken fruit that's just as special if not more (ope ope no mi) in the current plot line of the story no one seems to care enough to hunt law for it. Same for luffy's fruit so it's not nesscesarily a plot hole

Literally that same chapter “you learn the name when you gain its power.”

don’t see why people arguing over it being a retcon when it was stated already that devil fruit names are learned automatically.
You're misinterpreting the fact that you learn your name from your powers (not the other way around) and ignoring people that didn't even realize they're DF users but you do you.

The haters are still trying to tell us they know more about One Piece than Oda.
:milaugh:

They can keep saying ZKK is dead if it makes them feel better. Just remember, Luffy just obtained his awakening and we still haven't seen Kaido's awakening that could enhance his strength, speed, power, recovery and more.
Flashback + Awakening Kaido = Joyboy Luffy ass getting whooped 🤭

Status
Not open for further replies.