Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He seems to be hurting kaido real good without armament hardening, The Barrier haki ryuo or even the advCoC black sparks

Like Oda didnt just forget to draw these things after drawing them consistently for the 3 luffy vs kaido chapters we’ve gotten

So… Whats up with that?
Where was it shown that he hurt Kaido without haki???

@Paperchampion23 the secret optional video game boss is the one pitting World Government against Nikaaaaaa

XDD

No joke that's what it feels like tbh haha. But the only thing worrying me is the way the Gorosei are talking this chapter. Past chapters made it seem like they only just learned of a rumor (i.e. Shanks) that caused them to be worried about Luffy. So far, the dialogue here seems weird, like they knew the whole time.

However, i still believe it was Shanks, because not 10 chapters ago, they were 100% about Robin until the bowl hat member got the call to go after Luffy instead. The goal changed. It could have been Zunisha, but so far that hasn't been acknowledged yet. Even then, it's not like they cared about the Elephant beforehand

Oda's biggest mistake this entire time has been the fact that he doesn't realize kids aren't reading his shit anymore. We were kids when we got introduced to One Piece, but it's been 20 something years. Kids in Japan read Boku no Hero, Demon Slayer, etc...

He still thinks he's writing for little kids, when every indicator shows his audience is aged. One Piece keeps getting dumber and dumber. He thinks Nika is supposed to make people laugh. Who is laughing?
Now that I think about it, One Piece was much more hardcore in East Blue.

Status
Not open for further replies.