Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
I think i read in some SBS that Oda intentionally doesn't give Luffy thought bubbles because Luffy acts before he thinks.
So this straight-up means that Oda doesn't give a fuck about the logic behind his actions and he doesn't want to explain them.

Good to know.

Yea i mean how does he awaken his powers? Is it luck or is it effort? That kinda thing
He took his DF to the maximum.
He even prevented air coming out of his body to maintain G4 in order to give Kaido another punch, he was at his limit.

Annnnd he was in a high class battle as the Gorosei said, all those points must be accountable for his awakening.

He took his DF to the maximum.
He even prevented air coming out of his body to maintain G4 in order to give Kaido another punch, he was at his limit.

Annnnd he was in a high class battle as the Gorosei said, all those points must be accountable for his awakening.
Yea i mean if only Oda emphasize this part, then the fandom at least won't consider Luffy as an MC who was given the strongest reality warping fruit ever. Its Oda's responsibility as an author to close the deal imo, just like how he close Enma's deal with how Zoro explained it once he awaken CoC infusion.

I like Luffy's G5 design and ability is cool despite it not making sense but Luffy's DF being a Mythical Zoan is absolute dogshit and garbage ; I feel betrayed

I will rank one piece lower now based on that alone ; Oda trolled the entire time
so what your top 3 manga like you like the most in your opinion ?

Mine is
1. Torkio
2.Dragon ball series
3. Kengan series- I enjoy fight scenes even it is unrealistic . The characters look cool to me and awesome.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
That's my point. The Marines have gone after the Straw Hats plenty of times. Due to circumstances, they got away every single time.
I also think that even tho Admirals go out on missions they don't just blindly listen to the orders. Even with Akainu I doubt he would listen to Gorosei telling him to stalk some kids without killing them like let's be real.

Another point is them leaving arguably the strongest Devil Fruit in existence in fodder Who's Who arms like who the fuck does that?

Isn't this a contradiction btw? "Fruit has been running away for 800 years from us". Proceeds to give it under Who's Who.

Status
Not open for further replies.