Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I am looking at it from a standpoint that makes sense. You completely disregarding what makes sense, is you being the one trying so hard to cope. Not my problem to be honest.
"Make sense" bs you keep saying thy did nothing to keep a low profile even tho cp0 exist you say the marine tried even tho it was never cuz of his fruit robin ruins your argument cuz thy kept a low profile on her and still sent assasins after her

:seriously: the whole point of freedom stuff is being free, just like Yami2 nullifies things. Heck Luffy may find a way to do faster than light attacks now since no one restrict Oda to give him enlightment and figure out how to "break free of law of phyics". Looney Toons applied in powerscaling? Reality-warping being wacky? The concept itself is so unbelievably rich imo.

But, i just want this power to come from Luffy's own creativity and out-of-the-box approach instead of a free gift from the best fruit ever he ate since the beginning. Thats the ass part imo.

...but you said ass writing while wanting Joy Boy to possess Luffy and beat Kaidou instead of Luffy himself beating Kaidou so...:seriously:

That would require Oda telling the fandom that the fruit was special all them years ago. Obviously something he wanted to keep secret until a specific time. Are you seriously this stupid?
I'm sorry are YOU seriously that stupid. That's the problem with the writing is that it conflicts with the previous narrative and makes things idiotic. That' is what makes it an asspull. One piece fans are seriously the lowest IQ fanbase ever jesus .

I'm sorry are YOU seriously that stupid. That's the problem with the writing is that it conflicts with the previous narrative and makes things idiotic. That' is what makes it an asspull. One piece fans are seriously the lowest IQ fanbase ever jesus .
No, if you're writing a story, and you don't want people to know a specific detail about the story until you are ready to reveal it, then you don't write it into the fucking story until you are ready to reveal it.

Capture and imprison the son of Dragon, grandson of Garp, Shank's friend and Ace's brother?
Doesn't seem like a good idea to me.
...they captured and had a public execution for garp and whitebeards treasured boy and Rogers son Ace. Miss me with that

And even if it brought heat down on you this is the ONLY thing that can cause your downfall. You do it no amtter what.

No, if you're writing a story, and you don't want people to know a specific detail about the story until you are ready to reveal it, then you don't write it into the fucking story until you are ready to reveal it.
If that specific detail makes the main antagonist look like a absolute moron due to them not acting on it in the past then yes the reveal is dumb.

...they captured and had a public execution for garp and whitebeards treasured boy and Rogers son Ace. Miss me with that

And even if it brought heat down on you this is the ONLY thing that can cause your downfall. You do it no amtter what.
They did that because Ace was a imminent threat to them.
A kid with this fruit is not, imagine waging war against half the world because he ate a fruit they want to keep on the low and hasn't awakened for the past 800 years, everybody would question why the hell they would go that far for a kid.

You’ll regret saying this when we find out Zoro is the reincarnation of Ryuma (the most obvious thing in the whole story)

:goyea:
He's most likely a descendant of Ryuma and may be referred to as the "second Ryuma" but that is different from being the literal reincarnation of Ryuma

And besides, even if he actually is the literal reincarnation of Ryuma, he would still in all likelihood be a regular human nonetheless

They did that because Ace was a imminent threat to them.
A kid with this fruit is not, imagine waging war against half the world because he ate a fruit they want to keep on the low, everybody would question why the hell they would go that far for a kid.
my guy they send admirals for fucking with a celestial dragons...which Luffy did. Just make some shit up. They sent Aokiji after Robin.

You are just coping. Ace is a threat but the ONLY THING THAT CAN CAUSE THE DOWNFALL OF THE WG isn't a threat?

Status
Not open for further replies.